Hairy Like King Kong

richardb

Speaking as a girl, I find excessive hair to be unattractive, and, from what I hear from local girls, so do they. Just cause a hairy guy has a Thai girl on his arm doesn't mean the girl thinks he's attractive, you know. :o

I love it SBK!!! when will these guys ever learn?

anyway, I find hairy guys very unattractive, and beards even more so.

But don't worry monkeymen, there are some girls who don't mind. And if a girl falls for you, well maybe she will grow to love your hair too :D

English expression.."the hair will grow on her" !!! :D

Speaking as a girl, I find excessive hair to be unattractive, and, from what I hear from local girls, so do they. Just cause a hairy guy has a Thai girl on his arm doesn't mean the girl thinks he's attractive, you know. :o

But don't worry monkeymen, there are some girls who don't mind. And if a girl falls for you, well maybe she will grow to love your hair too :D

Whilst there is no excuse for excessive facial hair, it's easily dealt with, there's not a lot us guys can do about the body hair. It's hardly the manly thing to start shaving your chest, or dripping hot wax around your nether regions. Everyone i know would crucify me if i started that sort of effeminate behaviour, and rightly so.

Give us 'natural' men a break. I know you can learn to love it if you try :D

I feel compelled to add that i have never had any complaints. At least not about the hair anyway.

Whilst there is no excuse for excessive facial hair, it's easily dealt with, there's not a lot us guys can do about the body hair. It's hardly the manly thing to start shaving your chest, or dripping hot wax around your nether regions. Everyone i know would crucify me if i started that sort of effeminate behaviour, and rightly so.

I feel compelled to add that i have never had any complaints. At least not about the hair anyway.

My husband might object :D

It's funny, most of my ex-farang boyfriends were either only lightly furry or not at all. I guess it is a personal thing, I never found hairiness attractive. Probably a good thing I married an Asian then :D . I do remember the brother of a friend of mine from school was as hairy as a gorilla and his girlfriend found it very sexy. So, there is hope for you hairy guys yet :D

My husband might object :D

It's funny, most of my ex-farang boyfriends were either only lightly furry or not at all. I guess it is a personal thing, I never found hairiness attractive. Probably a good thing I married an Asian then :D . I do remember the brother of a friend of mine from school was as hairy as a gorilla and his girlfriend found it very sexy. So, there is hope for you hairy guys yet :D

Many options to available to those lads that wear a fur coat. (easily solved) :D

My missus actually enjoys a bit of a tickle from the tache...  :o

And Gazza... "dags" are a common term used in the sheep/wool industry.

Ask Chuchok... I'm sure he'd be happy to elaborate...   :D 

I assume therefor that you must come into alot of contact with sheep on a regular basis, probably no doubt professionally, to ...

I hope it is not socially....

what do the starship enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

They both circle round Ur-anus and wipe out Klingons. :D

As for the beard around my chocolate starfish, ain't no one but me ever going to have any business around there.

Anyway, got to respect a man with a hair-um

I was in Farang countries very long time. I saw lots of hairy men in summer time because they like to show their hairy body in public area.

I wonder why some guys has hairy body but got skin head..Some farang women told me that's sexy man. ( ????????????)

Are you look like him????

post-23302-1130302797.jpg

[

It's funny, most of my ex-farang boyfriends were either only lightly furry or not at all. I guess it is a personal thing, I never found hairiness attractive. Probably a good thing I married an Asian then  :D . I do remember the brother of a friend of mine from school was as hairy as a gorilla and his girlfriend found it very sexy. So, there is hope for you hairy guys yet :D

not much though :o:D

[it's funny, most of my ex-farang boyfriends were either only lightly furry or not at all. I guess it is a personal thing, I never found hairiness attractive. Probably a good thing I married an Asian then  :D . I do remember the brother of a friend of mine from school was as hairy as a gorilla and his girlfriend found it very sexy. So, there is hope for you hairy guys yet  :D

not much though!! :o:D

[

It's funny, most of my ex-farang boyfriends were either only lightly furry or not at all. I guess it is a personal thing, I never found hairiness attractive. Probably a good thing I married an Asian then  :D . I do remember the brother of a friend of mine from school was as hairy as a gorilla and his girlfriend found it very sexy. So, there is hope for you hairy guys yet :D

not much though :D:D

A friend of mine in NZ was always getting his chest waxed.His wife hated it as she wanted him to look like a "man", not a "boy". He was always getting his shit off when it was hot so I guess he was more comfortable.Just shows you what advertising does for you.Not too many years ago, whomen with curvey figures were the rage....now they are all trying to be stick insects. :o

The Condotel I was staying in last year had a gorgeous new girl on the front desk, and, like several other self-deluded bald old falangs in the building, I had indulged in some mild flirtation on the pretext of "improving her English". The manager sent her to my room to ask about something and I answered the door clad only in shorts. She took one look at the coir mat on my chest and actually took a step back as she recoiled in disgust - and couldn't look me in the eye for the remainder of my stay.

When woman don't like hairy men they really don't like them. :o