Helping My Fiancée To Setting Up A Business, Few Questions

So the situation is I want to help my fiancée starting a mobile food business, actually the most important part is the vending car that cost approximately 450,000 baht which I want to buy via a finance plan. The questions are can we do this on her name since she is only 16 years old, but very well motivated. I haven't all the information from the car supplier yet but can imagine it requires having a registered business as well (although this seems not to be a requirement for mobile businesses) Can she have a business on her name at the age of 16 ? When answers to one or both is negative, could a lawyer help in this case to bypass the age restrictions ?

Many thanks in advance for all helpful details ;)

A minor person can be a shareholder in a company but they cannot be appointed as “Managing Director” of the company until they reach the age of majority at the age of 20. It is unlikely a finance company will give a 16 year old girl financing as she most likely she won't qualify in terms of how long she has had a job or income over a period of time.

Sunbelt Asia doesn't really recommend that people look for ways to circumvent the laws.

[sunbelt][/sunbelt]