Rent Condo Unit In Cm

pete66

Looking to rent, 3 months initially, condo unit on west side of CM.

Where to look? Websites, local magazines?

Only requirement I really have is proper selections of UBC channels. Some many places advertise "dozens of cable channels" and its just complete rubbish, you are lucky to find a single channel worth watching, its all those terrible free cable channels that have sprung up showing movies getting their first ever outing on TV! I don't mind paying for UBC ....

any ideas for where to source condo, or actual offers, please contact me.

thx

Huay Kaew Road has plenty of apartments, you wont really find much on the west side.

If travelling down Huay Kaew the 3 way intersection before Nimanheimin also has many apartments and condos on that road. This location also allows you short cuts to get to nimanheimin and the back way to kad suan gaew shopping center.

Huay Kaew Road has plenty of apartments, you wont really find much on the west side.

If travelling down Huay Kaew the 3 way intersection before Nimanheimin also has many apartments and condos on that road. This location also allows you short cuts to get to nimanheimin and the back way to kad suan gaew shopping center.

Many thanks!!

Huay Kaew is on the west side isn't it? :rolleyes:

there are many nice condominiums on that area and it is by far the best area to stay long term in chiang mai. in my opinion.

check out hillside 4 on huay kaew rd., skybreeze condo on huay kaew rd. soi3. and nice new condos on canal road from huay kaew towards 700 year stadium.

you can get ubc on all of those places as far as i know.

there are many nice condominiums on that area and it is by far the best area to stay long term in chiang mai. in my opinion.

check out hillside 4 on huay kaew rd., skybreeze condo on huay kaew rd. soi3. and nice new condos on canal road from huay kaew towards 700 year stadium.

you can get ubc on all of those places as far as i know.

thanks. just turn up at the sales office and ask about renting? any idea about typical rental prices for 1-br condo unit? I know it varies but roughly ........

<br />there are many nice condominiums on that area and it is by far the best area to stay long term in chiang mai. in my opinion.<br />check out hillside 4 on huay kaew rd., skybreeze condo on huay kaew rd. soi3. and nice new condos on canal road from huay kaew towards 700 year stadium.<br />you can get ubc on all of those places as far as i know.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This is good advice.

Here's a map I made of all the condos and serviced apartments in Chiang Mai while I was looking -

http://www.pattayaplaces.com/map/Three_Kings_Monument&zoom=13

Consider the serviced apartments along with the condos - there's not much difference and often it is easy to stay a month or two in a serviced apartment to try it on for size.

There is usually a noticeboard in the different condo for owner to post rental availability, but it is often in a poor location. In Hillside 4, for example, it is beside the lift in the basement parking.

you can just ask from the office what kind of apartments they have for rent, because not everybody puts their advertisement on the noticeboard.

i guess 1br unit prices start somewhere around 10 000thb/month. i'm not really sure, i've never rented one.

<br />there are many nice condominiums on that area and it is by far the best area to stay long term in chiang mai. in my opinion.<br />check out hillside 4 on huay kaew rd., skybreeze condo on huay kaew rd. soi3. and nice new condos on canal road from huay kaew towards 700 year stadium.<br />you can get ubc on all of those places as far as i know.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This is good advice.

Here's a map I made of all the condos and serviced apartments in Chiang Mai while I was looking -

http://www.pattayapl...onument&zoom=13

Consider the serviced apartments along with the condos - there's not much difference and often it is easy to stay a month or two in a serviced apartment to try it on for size.

There is usually a noticeboard in the different condo for owner to post rental availability, but it is often in a poor location. In Hillside 4, for example, it is beside the lift in the basement parking.

Good list but you have missed a few