New High Speed Rail Link Plans Revealed At North Pattaya Meeting

Rimmer

New high speed rail link plans revealed at North Pattaya meeting

PATTAYA: -- Plans for a High Speed Rail Link running from Bangkok to Rayong, with a stop in Pattaya is now in the planning stages according to Pattaya’s Deputy Mayor. Khun Ronagit, attended the monthly meeting of the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association and revealed the plans which were the brainchild of former Thai Prime Minister, Khun Abhisit.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-07-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I wouldn't trust these idiots to build a sand castle properly, having seen the disaster on Thappraya Road. After seeing the mess they made of that, how on earth could anybody trust these people with a massive budget and a complicated infrastructure project?

However I also heard that Kamnan Po's family - sorry the Kuhnpluem family - are agitating to be given the tourism and sport portfolio in the next administration, which would fit nicely with this project's finger-lickin' budget.

I wouldn't trust these idiots to build a sand castle properly, having seen the disaster on Thappraya Road. After seeing the mess they made of that, how on earth could anybody trust these people with a massive budget and a complicated infrastructure project?

However I also heard that Kamnan Po's family - sorry the Kuhnpluem family - are agitating to be given the tourism and sport portfolio in the next administration, which would fit nicely with this project's finger-lickin' budget.

Now look here !

they built a wonderful new airport so there is the proof when they want they can do it :lol: