Bedroom Furniture

Chamezz

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a bedframe similar to the Squaring penisola from Bonaldo. Quite frankly I think the price of £5900 for a 180x200 bedframe without matress is outrageous.

GM-SQUA-03-2-large.jpg

So does anyone know where I can find a bedframe with the same style?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Thim Andersen.

Take the photo to a few furniture workshops on the way to Ban Tawai. It is made of a basic frame and covered with material. You might have to take a trip to Warowat Market area to look for fabric because the workshops may have limited fabric samples to choose from.

Take the photo to a few furniture workshops on the way to Ban Tawai. It is made of a basic frame and covered with material. You might have to take a trip to Warowat Market area to look for fabric because the workshops may have limited fabric samples to choose from.

That was my first idea too, since they could do it for far less. Do you have any furniture workshops that you would recommend?

That was my first idea too, since they could do it for far less. Do you have any furniture workshops that you would recommend?

my gf's auntie has a shop and factory up in ban tawai, i can show her the bed and ask her if she could make one for you?

Kevin

my gf's auntie has a shop and factory up in ban tawai, i can show her the bed and ask her if she could make one for you?

Kevin

PM me her name and number if she speaks English. I have a ton of work that needs to be done

Kevin

PM me her name and number if she speaks English. I have a ton of work that needs to be done

Can I also please have the tel number. Thanks.

Kevin

It would be nice if you could ask for an estimated price to build it. I'm currently living in Sweden but moving to Chiang Mai in a little over a month. So right now I'm just checking up on things in order to speed the processes up when I actually get there.