Norse Man Arrested For 20g Of Pot In Pocket

britmaveric

Sorry about the confusion.

In Sweden we refer to legal drugs as medicines and illegal drugs as just plain drugs! 

You must have been really puzzled about all the drugstores you see when travelling abroad, then! :D

Seriously, though - one man's medicines could very well be another man's drugs (e.g. Valium), but I see your point.

Once again I apologise for my ignorance and promise that I shall refrain from posting here again.

Come on, Viking - it was just one-liner - no need to be sore. I am a fellow Scandahoolligan myself, so please don't take offence. If you want to call yourself Viking, start behaving like one! :o

So please post again, and I promise I will refrain from telling Swedish jokes....

OK - just one:

What is the definition of a Swedish virgin.....?

A girl who runs faster than her own brother...... :D

Sorry about the confusion.

In Sweden we refer to legal drugs as medicines and illegal drugs as just plain drugs! 

You must have been really puzzled about all the drugstores you see when travelling abroad, then! :D

Seriously, though - one man's medicines could very well be another man's drugs (e.g. Valium), but I see your point.

Once again I apologise for my ignorance and promise that I shall refrain from posting here again.

Come on, Viking - it was just one-liner - no need to be sore. I am a fellow Scandahoolligan myself, so please don't take offence. If you want to call yourself Viking, start behaving like one! :o

So please post again, and I promise I will refrain from telling Swedish jokes....

OK - just one:

What is the definition of a Swedish virgin.....?

A girl who runs faster than her own brother...... :D

OUCH!!!

:D :D

Are we looking at a new chapter of:

"Following growing dissatisfaction with the union in Norway, the parliament unanimously declared its dissolution on June 7, 1905. This unilateral action met with Swedish threats of war."

or is it bad blood going back to:

"In the "Statsrådsdiktamen" on 19 February 1940, Sweden's king Gustav V publicly rejected pleas from Finland's government for military intervention in the Winter War to help defend Finland against the Soviet invasion."