Who'S The Daddy?

Congratulations in order to Big C, a Pappa now. Smokie will come & baby sit.

ohmy.gif Nonononono.....its not a congratulations thread.....its more a can anyone help with his restaurant question thread. And any other baby related questions.

I've no idea if we have a new Jedi arrival yet.....cool.gif

Sorry for confusion. jap.gif

Smokie looking for Job, Baby food taster & personal bodyguard to members offsprings.

The club is growing lmao:

Joe 84330 new addition

Big C new addition

Poorsucker Pending.

Here is a good idea for you Smokie, you can be advisor to all the new parents & be in charge of the new Thaivisa Nursery & Baby School of food appreciation. Who said we couldn't find you a niche market.

Smokie looking for Job, Baby food taster & personal bodyguard to members offsprings.

Joe 84330 new addition

Big C new addition

Poorsucker Pending.

Here is a good idea for you Smokie, you can be advisor to all the new parents & be in charge of the new Thaivisa Nursery & Baby School of food appreciation. Who said we couldn't find you a niche market.

Any comment would be inappropriate. Poorsuckers offspring will be living off his excellent stew...not for sale unfortunalely....BigC is having a branch of Fuji built in his garden and Joe...well he can always have it delivered. wink.gif

Have you been practising for your Godfather role? biggrin.gif

shit sorry i did not realise this was all about me this thread. she is a cracker. thanks to everyone for the well dones !

she is a few month old at the moment. been through some sleepless nights and some panic attacks that turn out to be normal stuff for babies but to tell u the truth i know so many people that have had babies around the same time as mine that i did no know this thread was all about me or to be direct my new kid.

thanks all.

also congratulations to all other friends and other parties that have also let their birds drop. deffinatlty the year of the rabbit. i hope my daughter does not deliever me 100's of grand daughters being bonr in this year.

i'll go up stair now and have a farther and daughter talk. she'll understand. i know she does becuase she never askes me questions which means she listens and under stands.

look at me babbing. this is just on the internet i am worse for real in person. i could talk a monkey or a rabbit to sleep. ifact i am feeling sleepy myself.

so thanks and thanks and many thanks again.

i have names her ....... sorry have to protect her I.D.

:D

Joe 84330 new addition

Big C new addition

Poorsucker Pending.

Any comment would be inappropriate. Poorsuckers offspring will be living off his excellent stew...not for sale unfortunalely....BigC is having a branch of Fuji built in his garden and Joe...well he can always have it delivered. wink.gif

Have you been practising for your Godfather role? biggrin.gif

if u become god farther can u speak with a really deep voice you'll have to go out and get a ring and a consounerllery, a few laywers and some body guardss and maybe a driver.

then maybe i can do u a favour. that day may never come but if i call you god farther then people would worry about me and my enemies enemies.

i reckon i could make a good god farther. maybe we could have a rotation system like a politic. every 4 years vote for a new god farther. then we could have different god farthers in differnt parts of the island about 5 and we could have a meeting with the head of the 5 families every fort night at the Elephant and castle.

anyway first thing i must do for my kid is get it educated. i think most agree on that. cheers B)

ohmy.gif Nonononono.....its not a congratulations thread.....its more a can anyone help with his restaurant question thread. And any other baby related questions.

seriously could u baby sit. i don't know what to do when my misses takes my baby out and i am all alone. :D

maybe i'll get a nanny a noi lol

seriously could u baby sit. i don't know what to do when my misses takes my baby out and i am all alone. :D

Ya don't fool me you soppy sod....well done to both of you....and a little known fact is carmine's gcse in childcare....give him a ring....biggrin.gif

Ya don't fool me you soppy sod....well done to both of you....and a little known fact is carmine's gcse in childcare....give him a ring....biggrin.gif

i want a sexy 21 year lady nanny or is that wrong??? not surfe will have to ask myslef that 1. hold on about 5 years. only 1 way to find out. get a 21 year old sexy lady nanny if it feels bad then sack her if not then give her my sack. i mean job oh no this thread is not going where i wish it would go go. time to go i think thanks all :D

Yes congratulations Big guy! ....

I did buy some crunchie bars on my travels, thinking of you, but sadly I had to eat them, as they were starting to melt!:lol:oh! they were good.....:D

cheers. i like your style. smuggerling them through your body. let us know when u hit the toilet then we can arrange a meet for the crunchie bars. might have to filter out the bad smell though with the aid of science maybe i can have them back in one peice. :D

I did buy some crunchie bars on my travels, thinking of you, but sadly I had to eat them, as they were starting to melt!:lol:oh! they were good.....:D

cheers. i like your style. smuggerling them through your body. let us know when u hit the toilet then we can arrange a meet for the crunchie bars. might have to filter out the bad smell though with the aid of science maybe i can have them back in one peice. :D

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: but my "poo poo" not stink :o but they lost the crunch!:bah:

They sure are not available everywhere down there....

Did find Marmite in several sizes.... hmmmm hmmm good! enough to last a while..... Marks & Sparks dark chocolate digestives.... yummy! but they have gone the way of the Crunchies......

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: but my "poo poo" not stink :o but they lost the crunch!:bah:

Did find Marmite in several sizes.... hmmmm hmmm good! enough to last a while..... Marks & Sparks dark chocolate digestives.... yummy! but they have gone the way of the Crunchies......

Told you to keep off the Epsom Salt.

Told you to keep off the Epsom Salt.

Congratations mind u smokey baby sitting ummmmm

Its OK...my diary is full for the next 18 years...lol

You write diary in advance?

Can you tell me next months lottery numbers?

I'm going for 11 17 22 34 35 and 48. Good luck.

Congratations mind u smokey baby sitting ummmmm

Its OK...my diary is full for the next 18 years...lol

You write diary in advance?

Can you tell me next months lottery numbers?

I'm going for 11 17 22 34 35 and 48. Good luck.

34,35,48 r not in the calender. i neeed a baby siter that can be obn time. u r really sure u can do this. do u do a bonus date if u buy 6 days all in advance

• 4 weeks later...