Is This Unusual ?

boracic

Letter from friend genuine

"Got back home safe & sound again.

Sorry I never got to meet up with you again but the GF needed me more - Her 15 year old brother was beaten up in her village, he received a fractured skull & was in a coma until he died a few hours later, Her father who had been shot in Burma a few months ago also died, a double cremation.

It now transpires that her mother & 5 year old brother who died earlier this year were both poisoned by the mother's ex-boyfriend who also killed the 15 year old brother - He was also responsible for cutting the brakes on GF's scooter which caused her to crash resulting in her loosing the twins.

He is now in jail.

It appears that he got it into his head that by eliminating the entire family & myself, then their property & money would eventually go to him.

Out of a family of 6 at the start of the year & unborn twins making it potentially 8, now only the GF & an older brother survive."

Wow, that's a really good story, might be true, but sounds far fetched, reminds me of a Nigerian scam letter, are they looking for money from you for help or something, or it has not come to that yet. Let's us know how this plays out.

Thanks to the OP for two reasons.

Firstly, to up my posting count and to gain respect from other TV members. :thumbsup:

And secondly. I'm going home for a week to visit my Mum.

Now I've got a good yarn to tell her.

True story or not?

You'll know it's a scam if you get a Western Union request. Until then. Who knows?

Still, welcome to TV. :welcomeani:

Crap or Not this is a matter for her and remaining family to deal with,pouring money on such situations is NOT the answer.

This Thai style tribal war and it's best you back right off before you get your fingers burnt.

Plenty of fish out there and life goes on.

No it's not unusual at all. In fact, I was murdered only this morning. That's the third time this week, it's getting boring now!

Only three times, huh?

A few weeks back I was shot, stabbed, slaughtered and poisoned in the space of just 5 days.

A double cremation?

Father dead for several months already?

Was he kept on ice?

Or did the father recently die, due to the wounds from a few months ago?

Is the mail written by a Thai?

Ohh, so many questions.

No it's not unusual at all. In fact, I was murdered only this morning. That's the third time this week, it's getting boring now!

Only three times, huh?

A few weeks back I was shot, stabbed, slaughtered and poisoned in the space of just 5 days.

Were you asking for it ? :header:

Just tell us you have done some good for man/woman kind, Andrew, We could present your exploits for a review for sainthood. This may be as close as some of us will come to corresponding with a Saint, sort of.

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone

It's not unusual to have fun with anyone

SC

It's not unusual to have a hundred panties thrown at you, either.

There were a lot of great Welsh golfers, also. From Welshland?

Only three times, huh?

I know, I stay in a lot :)

Only three times, huh?

Were you asking for it ? :header:

You starting?

Only three times, huh?

I know, I stay in a lot :)

Wise words.

I also avoid Thai gentlemen who urinate in womens' lavatories.