Ms Word Problem

terdsak_12

Hi Folks.

When I use Word and want to include any pictures from file I insert them into the document, problem is sometimes the pictures don't show, they're there but don't show. If I use print preview I can see the picture, but if I scroll down and then back up the pics have gone, they're there but won't show.

I use Office XP, used the same discs for the home and office set up. Works fine at home, not on my office notebook. My office notebook is very new with loads of RAM etc, and I've got all the updates etc.

Anyone can point me in the right direction. I view all my documents in "print layout"

Bit complicated I know but someone must have an idea.

Cheers.

PS, also have same problem in Excel!!!!

Edited by terdsak_12

I've got the same problem terdsak_12.

I thought I was going nuts....  :o

HELP!!!

/Edit - I am running XP 5.1 SP2 on a P4.

hi'

running office2k3, no problem when work in page mode, image from file ...

now, check options, image place holder, and image view, and check the size of the pic,

could appear shrink in a preview and being unable to show it, but in this case you would have had an alert when inserting the pic.

check difference of settings between the 2 com :D

francois

I had a simillar problem, but when I zoom to 500 % and back to 100 % the pic is there and remains there.

helps in my case not sure if it helps in yours...

Hi Folks.

When I use Word and want to include any pictures from file I insert them into the document, problem is sometimes the pictures don't show, they're there but don't show. If I use print preview I can see the picture, but if I scroll down and then back up the pics have gone, they're there but won't show.

I use Office XP, used the same discs for the home and office set up. Works fine at home, not on my office notebook. My office notebook is very new with loads of RAM etc, and I've got all the updates etc.

Anyone can point me in the right direction. I view all my documents in "print layout"

Bit complicated I know but someone must have an idea.

Cheers.

PS, also have same problem in Excel!!!!