Demanding Thai Woman

maxme

Dont you think your Thai wife is a lil too demanding? Honey can you do this for me can you do that for me. I love her man but sometimes she s a handful. She s a control freak. Sometimes i felt like i couldnt breathe. She is well educated,speak very good american and makes her own money. Is it supposed to be like this? Anyone having the same experience ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheesy: What is "speaks very good American"? Does she speak Spanish very well?? :cheesy:

But to your question, if you started off the relationship trying to please and impress all the time then of course she still expects same, you reap what you sew.. Hard to put the genie back in the bottle now..

I'm American BTW :P..

Edited by WarpSpeed

I had a Western girlfriend like this. A friend told me to find another but it was unthinkable to me at the time.

Now I have a Thai wife who is sweetness personified, with no hot temper, 100% trustworthy and honest. Utterly guileless and non-controlling. No, it is not supposed to be as you describe.

s

:cheesy: What is "speaks very good American"? Does she speak Spanish very well?? :cheesy:

But to your question, if you started off the relationship trying to please and impress all the time then of course she still expects same, you reap what you sew.. Hard to put the genie back in the bottle now..

sow :D

Oh no! you mean Thai women are not just 24/7 sex-slaves and maid ? So of them are educated and expect you to help around the house ? That is outrageous !

If I were you I would fill a complain and ask for refund of sinsod for services not provided

Oh no! you mean Thai women are not just 24/7 sex-slaves and maid ? So of them are educated and expect you to help around the house ? That is outrageous !

If I were you I would fill a complain and ask for refund of sinsod for services not provided

There is a difference between being p-whipped and just plain whipped - i prefer the latter but that's a long and painful story.

Yes. They are all the same. You should get an American woman. They never do this and are quite subservient. Best of all, they take no for an answer without question.

Keep the western women out of this if you expect this topic to remain open (been there done that). Perhaps a quick edit of your post will save you the oncoming storm. Don't say I didn't warn you mate. ;)

Yes. They are all the same. You should get an American woman. They never do this and are quite subservient. Best of all, they take no for an answer without question.

Keep the western women out of this if you expect this topic to remain open (been there done that). Perhaps a quick edit of your post will save you the oncoming storm. Don't say I didn't warn you mate. ;)

Actually, I was going to suggest we not venture into derogatory generalizations about all women, and a recommendation to drop the insults to the OP as well.

See, theres this weird thing about women. We are all different, shocking but true. So, instead of categorizing all 30 million Thai women as one thing or the more than 300 million Western women as something or even the 3 billion plus women of the world as all being identical, better to just not go that mindless route in the first place ;)

There is a difference between being p-whipped and just plain whipped - i prefer the latter but that's a long and painful story.

Or may be file a complaint to TOT, they must have a sex-tourist/Thai bride section by now ....whistling.gif

Yeah mate report her as not "doing her bit" to maintain proper service to tourists ! That will teach her !

Edited by aneliane

Be fair - he was only making the point that women should be subservient.

Be fair - he was only making the point that women should be seen and not heard......Fixed that for you whistling.gif

No I'm not.

I aim for a 50/50 with my girlfriend, as a matter of fact.

Okay, jesting aside, controllers come in all nationalities, all races and creeds, and certainly in both sexes.

But controllers can not exist if there is no one to control.

Since you are already married, you can't prevent it, you have to fix it.

Since you say you love her, sit down and talk with her, not us.

Be fair - he was only making the point that women should be seen and not heard......Fixed that for you whistling.gif

You are in Thailand country that just elected Yinluck for Prime Minister and this is 2011 not 1811.

Too late I fear! The dye's been cast, if the OP starts spitting his dummy out and stamping his feet now…..She will slap him silly. Once a he-bitch, always a he-bitch.

OP, quick self-test……have a look in the mirror, do you have a thumb print size bald patch anywhere on the top of your head.

And I think you'll find its English she's talking ………And don'tget cheeky or I'll PM your wife about you bumping your gums about her! Then you really be in the shit.

Edited by Tonto21

You are in Thailand country that just elected Yinluck for Prime Minister and this is 2011 not 1811.

Awwwwwwwwwwww ..sorry.gif only having a little laugh... Always take life with a slice of lemon salt and a shot of tequila thumbsup.gif

s

sow :D

What sow? I'm talking about "sewing" not "pigs" :P:D ...

Awwwwwwwwwwww ..sorry.gif only having a little laugh... Always take life with a slice of lemon salt and a shot of tequila thumbsup.gif

Hilarious...

Jokes about women having to shut up are really funny, in a country where so many women are beaten up? hilarious indeed.

Or shall we ask them to take punches with a pinch of salt too ?

Thank you

Demanding? I wish she was at least a bit more demanding.

Even after almost 10 years together, I still need to tell my wife to calm down, and remind her that she is NOT my maid, but in fact my dear wife.

She seems to have this buildt in function to make sure Im always 100% ok.

She still looks surprised when I do the dishes.

She still thank me when I bring out the garbage. I keep telling her not to.

She is sorry she can not help out when I make western food, so she hover around me to watch.

I want to hire a maid, but she insists taking care of everything. And she does.

Her x-husband (Thai) was lazy, hitting her, drinking, and screwing around.

I know she is worried I would replace her with a younger woman.

I keep telling her that this is not really how it works where Im from, and she should NOT look at all the foreigners here and think that is the rule.