Demanding Thai Woman

maxme

Be fair - he was only making the point that women should be subservient.

Be fair - he was only making the point that women should be seen and not heard......Fixed that for you whistling.gif

You are in Thailand country that just elected Yinluck for Prime Minister and this is 2011 not 1811.

Ehhm not quite true.

They voted for her brother, but he was not able to come.

;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwwwwwwwww ..sorry.gif only having a little laugh... Always take life with a slice of lemon salt and a shot of tequila thumbsup.gif

aneliane

Hilarious...

Jokes about women having to shut up are really funny, in a country where so many women are beaten up? hilarious indeed.

Or shall we ask them to take punches with a pinch of salt too ?

Thank you

I said i was sorry ..but i can see you are just to Stubborn to accept my apologies ..!!

Woman always have the last word in any Argument ..anything a man adds after that is the start of a new argument rolleyes.gif.

Edited by welsh1

Demanding? I wish she was at least a bit more demanding.

Even after almost 10 years together, I still need to tell my wife to calm down, and remind her that she is NOT my maid, but in fact my dear wife.

She seems to have this buildt in function to make sure Im always 100% ok.

She still looks surprised when I do the dishes.

She still thank me when I bring out the garbage. I keep telling her not to.

She is sorry she can not help out when I make western food, so she hover around me to watch.

I want to hire a maid, but she insists taking care of everything. And she does.

Her x-husband (Thai) was lazy, hitting her, drinking, and screwing around.

I know she is worried I would replace her with a younger woman.

I keep telling her that this is not really how it works where Im from, and she should NOT look at all the foreigners here and think that is the rule.

Sounds good and like my Mrs. too but I suggest not telling her not to say thank you for doing things it's common courtesy and manners, it's nice to hear as it's said so seldom these days and taken for granted.. I always say please and thank you and insist my children to do so likewise..

Edited by WarpSpeed

aneliane[/color]]

Hilarious...

Jokes about women having to shut up are really funny, in a country where so many women are beaten up? hilarious indeed.

Or shall we ask them to take punches with a pinch of salt too ?

Thank you

I said i was sorry ..but i can see you are just to Stubborn to accept my apologies ..!!

Woman always have the last word in any Argument ..anything a man adds after that is the start of a new argument rolleyes.gif.

:cheesy: :cheesy: yes, but they're all different...

Even after almost 10 years together, I still need to tell my wife to calm down, and remind her that she is NOT my maid, but in fact my dear wife.

She is sorry she can not help out when I make western food, so she hover around me to watch.

I keep telling her that this is not really how it works where Im from, and she should NOT look at all the foreigners here and think that is the rule.

I think it's nice she says thank you. It shows appreciation. It shows that she did not miss the fact that you did it.

My girlfriend and I are always thanking each other.

1/ smileys don't always appear on every computer, they don't on mine. If you really want to say "I am sorry", write it.

2/ excusing chauvinistic comments by more chauvinistic comments is just asking for trouble, to which I am not going to respond.

I think it's nice she says thank you. It shows appreciation. It shows that she did not miss the fact that you did it.

Yes, not taking it for granted is a very nice thing to hear..

Edited by WarpSpeed

My wife is the same exept for the ex bit

:cheesy: What is "speaks very good American"? Does she speak Spanish very well?? :cheesy:

But to your question, if you started off the relationship trying to please and impress all the time then of course she still expects same, you reap what you sew.. Hard to put the genie back in the bottle now..

I'm American BTW :P..

I think the o/p was possibly correct. Saying she speaks good American. She say's Ta-mAto I say Tomato?

jb1

:cheesy: What is "speaks very good American"? Does she speak Spanish very well?? :cheesy:

But to your question, if you started off the relationship trying to please and impress all the time then of course she still expects same, you reap what you sew.. Hard to put the genie back in the bottle now..

I think the o/p was possibly correct. Saying she speaks good American. She say's Ta-mAto I say Tomato?

jb1

Sure it's not tomatoe? :D But seriously never heard nor said Ta-mAto in my long American life..

dyes, sewing, it must be Mrs Malapropism's big day out.

As you rip, so shall you sew.

Your perception might be coloured by the cast of your dye, but the cast of your die will shape you forever, and all those who are cast from the same die.

Though if you have a classical bent, you'll know its a gambling term.

Anyway, you should not need to demand a Thai woman; you should be able to get one with a simple and polite request.

SC

Your perception might be coloured by the cast of your dye, but the cast of your die will shape you forever, and all those who are cast from the same die.

Anyway, you should not need to demand a Thai woman; you should be able to get one with a simple and polite request.

SC

What are you on about???

JH

SC

What you on about Willis?

Has zaaaa hacked your account?

A personal attack on another member and response to that attack have been deleted. Drop the petty personal comments or I will do more than just delete them next time.

SC

What are you on about???

JH

Well, I know what he is on about...he is on about the people who would make it a mute point (sic, for those in doubt).

My wife is the same exept for the ex bit (said anton)

Hi, Anton, nice post but try to make it all your own next time instead of a part of mine. :D i.e., begin your post after the last quote indicator thingamajiggy.....B)

^Good Post.

Generalizing only starts ugly debates and talking in circles. If you had a bad experience with an ex wife whether western or not does not make it where all other woman on the planet will act the same. My grandmother always told me 'It takes 2 to tango". I realize I had a part in the failure of my marriage but life goes on. We live and learn and attempt to not repeat the mistakes.

To the OP, demanding is a harsh term. I would definitely sit with her and understand why you perceive her asking you to do things as demanding. Maybe try and ask her to do things for you. If she says NO, then you have a issue to resolve between the 2 of you.

jb1

Sure it's not tomatoe? :D But seriously never heard nor said Ta-mAto in my long American life..

A toe is on the end of your foot? American English? :bah:

jb1

Edited by jimbeam1

jb1

A toe is on the end of your foot? American English? :bah:

jb1

A TOE...A part of the foot used to find furniture in the dark rolleyes.gif

Good post, I see a lot of your wife’s traits in my G/F, oneyou missed is cloths washing, it’s funny to see her loitering around thewashing machine when she thinks it’s about to finish, so I don’t have to hangit all out.

Good post, I see a lot of your wife's traits in my G/F, oneyou missed is cloths washing, it's funny to see her loitering around thewashing machine when she thinks it's about to finish, so I don't have to hangit all out.

^ Same here with my GF. Just a nice genuine person who cares.

I still insist on helping and it drives her nuts and she actually she feels bad and apologizes.

s

sow :D

What sow? I'm talking about "sewing" not "pigs" :P:D ...

definitely sowing seeds, not sewing ;)

s

Ye shall sew that which ye rip.

Its biblical. Its to do with rending of raiment.

Its to do with making good, rather than return on investment (as you say, that would be "as ye sow, so shall ye reap")

SC

Be fair - he was only making the point that women should be subservient.

Be fair - he was only making the point that women should be seen and not heard......Fixed that for you whistling.gif

You are in Thailand country that just elected Yinluck for Prime Minister and this is 2011 not 1811.

Actually the Thai people/country DID not elect Yinluck as prime minister. That will be the Party list mp's job IF her name is put forward (WHICH IT WILL BE). Also in reality only about 15% could give an arse that she was a women the others were just voting for the party/ name SHINAWATRA

SC

What are you on about???

JH

Well, I know what he is on about...he is on about the people who would make it a mute point (sic, for those in doubt).

"Don't condemn a man till you have walked a mile in his shoes..."

Do you think Zzaa thinks his posts make sense?

Do you think some minority amongst us understand him (in a non-medical sense)? - I mean 'understand his meaning' rather than 'understand his personal condition'; that's obvious - he's a looney!

(Pots and kettles!)

SC

EDIT: Anyway, back to the original topic: demanding thai woman - do you have a number I could call? I'm a bit pissed and don't want to go all the way into town just to get a taxi home...

Ye shall sew that which ye rip.

Its biblical. Its to do with rending of raiment.

Its to do with making good, rather than return on investment (as you say, that would be "as ye sow, so shall ye reap")

SC

Thanks for the grammar lessons guys it really was nothing more then a rare typo <_< in spite of my attempt to make light of it..

Asked some Thai people and got the response that 60% of Thai families are controlled by women. That fits my experience. Although you won't get the same response on TV because it is male dominated and I doubt that many men will admit that they are dominated by a female or the few females posting here would not admit they are the dominate party in the relationship.

So are Thai women more dominate/demanding than Western women? My feeling is yes but that would change given my personal circumstances. It may be easier to talk about one generation removed. Like my paternal grandfather was the boss and my maternal grandmother was the boss. One house smelled like cigars and kraut and the other like perfume and corned beef and cabbage.

SC

What are you on about???

JH

Well he should make sure that he doesn't point that moot at me.