Ubc Dish Stolen

Some <deleted> has stolen my UBC dish and bracket. Doh! Luckily I loaded it with plastic explosives, so if you hear a loud boom, you'll know it's them.

But seriously. Where can I get a new one from and also have it set up properly (via an oscilloscope) and not Somchai aiming it at some unknown place in the sky.

Can anyone help?

Where is Kraitong? Can they align the dish properly?

Yes I would imagine so. Turn right out of Tescos and they approx one third of the way down-ish the Chaweng run on the left hand side. I think they normally have a dish outside for display if I remember rightly.

Cheers.

PS. I'm pretty sure they install motorized systems, so they should be smart enough to do a bit of allignment.

Edited by nod

THINK home pro do them though not 100 per cent but i am sure.

Stole your dish ? almost comical.

was it some geezer that would nick anything. maybe someone dared himm to do it. or maybe they wanted to eat off it. or make 1 giant big frying pan.

i herd once that in bangkok i am not joking that they stole the materials out of a wall round someones propeety

Thanks Nod. I know the place well. I buy UBC brackets from them regularly for mounting my wireless equipment. I'll drop by and see them Monday.

I guess another question is - is it worth getting UBC again? Most of it is cr*p! LOL.

agreed it is crap, i use vuze and a media player and get any movie and any series ever made, even series made 30+ years ago. only thing its good for is football, otherwise cr*p. external HD WD media player sorted. 1 terrabite of films, doumentaries, comedy, and pop concerts.

THINK home pro do them though not 100 per cent but i am sure.

Stole your dish ? almost comical.

was it some geezer that would nick anything. maybe someone dared himm to do it. or maybe they wanted to eat off it. or make 1 giant big frying pan.

i herd once that in bangkok i am not joking that they stole the materials out of a wall round someones propeety

I used to know someone who stole people's garden walls! Very odd thing to do :lol:

Thanks Nod. I know the place well. I buy UBC brackets from them regularly for mounting my wireless equipment. I'll drop by and see them Monday.

I guess another question is - is it worth getting UBC again? Most of it is cr*p! LOL.

agreed it is crap, i use vuze and a media player and get any movie and any series ever made, even series made 30+ years ago. only thing its good for is football, otherwise cr*p. external HD WD media player sorted. 1 terrabite of films, doumentaries, comedy, and pop concerts.

yes u would be better off with a high internet connection and download all you telly during the night. put it on a usb stick then watch it on your telly.

Though i hear allot of bad things about UBC but i don't minde it. got sports if u pay for premier package u don't have to pay per view for boxing got loads of football . documentry channels

films are annoying because they keep cutting important bits out due to cought the nature of the material but sometimes with out the scenes the fim does not make any sense like the film Chloe. i just did not get that untill i had a phone call and was talking about it. then i realised they cut the lesbian scene out which i woul dhave enjoyied to watch but also the film did not make sense with out it.

i had to guess what happened which is a bit sillly really.

how long does SParticus last on UBC about 5 mins lol

get the dish and film yourself cooking rice on it. that way u can say that u have been on UBC ! and it would be a true move HA HA

or maybe just film your self standing on it. that is another way to get on to UBC and that is also a true move HA HA

Edited by BigC

infact ditch the dish see what happens on 10th with 3g.

I'd no idea you joined the mormons. Suppose it happens to us all in one incarnation or another.....who's next for an epiphany? Don't suppose you'ved been out buying a new dongle recently...well disguised those lot nowadays.