Windows Xp Problem...help

steverino

...the bloody computer comes back on again...as if I was re-booting. Anyone know how to deal with this problem? At the moment I'm just pulling the plug at the moment of re-boot.

Any help on how to cure this would be appreciated. Thanks

Steve

My suggestion is..

Check ur HDD by scanning,,If the problems from boot sector XP can maintain themself. If It still, Should to save all important informations from your computer on cd.

You can install window xp.duplicate an old version in your computer. (But no good bcoz some files be conflict)

I think you should to download anti-spyware. Free download on google scarching.

Spyware doctor is the good one of anti-spyware program for free to clear any spywares from internet.

And AVG-anti virus is the free software also to check your computer and update everyday.

Many viruses from internet can attract your boot sector or destroy some parts of program on your computer.

If you can't get rid of your problems..Time to Format HDD and clean it all. But some viruses still inside. Then the best way is take batterry back up out and put it on board again. Before you install any programs after HDD. formatted.

...the bloody computer comes back on again...as if I was re-booting. Anyone know how to deal with this problem? At the moment I'm just pulling the plug at the moment of re-boot.

Any help on how to cure this would be appreciated. Thanks

Steve

I have a similar problem with my HP NoteBook from time to time. To get things right I perform a 'Safely Remove Hardware' routine prior to ShutDown or StandBy. This get it sorted. I think my problem is being generated by one of the devices hanging off the USB ports.

Good Luck.