Dtac/Happy Network Out Of Order

Paterno

I have received some Happy SMS in Thai the last couple days but I thought it was the usual promotion messages. Now, I get a Network out of order message on my phone. I checked my account and I have credit. Does anyone else get this message? Does anyone have any answers?

Thanks in advance!

AIS, True and DTAC are all turning up new 3G service, so this may be impacting service. I have received planned service interruption SMSes from True recently.

I would turn off the phone, pop the battery, SIM, re-install both and turn on the phone.

You should have signal, and be able to receive calls and SMSes even with zero balance. Have you verified validity (expiration date)? Maybe have a Thai friend translate the SMSes, or ring DTAC, on 1678, from another phone?

Maybe have a Thai friend translate the SMSes, or ring DTAC, on 1678, from another phone?

Or, in a pinch, can you take a screenshot (if your phone has that feature) or plain old photo with a camera of the SMSes? There are some mighty friendly, accommodating folks here who would translate them if you posted an image.