Thaifriendly.Com

monty1412

Thailovelinks is very commercial, they are more passionate with marketing then with dating.

Thaifriendly is a simple, made by one person and honest site with full functionality even with a free membership. I met a girlfriend via this site (via her older sister who used to have a profile there). Thaifriendly.com is very OK, another good one and 100% free is Dateinasia.com, technically of outstanding quality and made by a passionate coder.Met several good girlfriends via Dateinasia and it's still one of my social networks because of it's functionality.

Edited by Member

Thailovelinks is very commercial, they are more passionate with marketing then with dating.

Thaifriendly is a simple, made by one person and honest site with full functionality even with a free membership. I met a girlfriend via this site (via her older sister who used to have a profile there). Thaifriendly.com is very OK, another good one and 100% free is Dateinasia.com, technically of outstanding quality and made by a passionate coder.Met several good girlfriends via Dateinasia and it's still one of my social networks because of it's functionality.

Many thanks.. I also seem to notice on Thai friendly some sort of fuzzy logic .. when you click on a girl say 33 from pattaya then the next screen of views is age group around that and more Pattaya based.. interesting.

Tagged.com dateinasia.com Both are 100% free and have 1000s more thai girls who are members compared to the other sites such as thai friendly/lovelinks etc (where you either can't actually send emails without paying or you have a limit of 5 per week or something along those lines. )

Thaifriendly is good..... they have a cheap option that you can use for one month to contact as many girls as you like...well worth it...Most guys seem to try and go the free option..so you will stand out a little..Met some nice birds from TF

Like all those sites....be cautious!

Just remember any girl on those sites is chatting to over 100 guys.

Not the greatest place to meet a girl if you want an exclusive relationship.

That is very true.... But so are we guys too?? laugh.gif

I have found that after a few weeks if a girl likes you she will make you exclusive...or almost...at least exclusive within your time zone...or maybe city prioritised...or u can at least expect to be top ten...or maybe reserve top ten..

i dont think you can expect to have exclusivity until you meet the woman and have a date or two...

Many thanks.. I also seem to notice on Thai friendly some sort of fuzzy logic .. when you click on a girl say 33 from pattaya then the next screen of views is age group around that and more Pattaya based.. interesting.

Forget the internet. Just go to Pattaya and you will have your girlfriend within one hour. :D

That's right - so you have to do some things different not to be loser number 101.

Basic rules:

1. You are the prize. Not her.

2. Don't spend more than 60 minutes chatting/mailing to a single woman.

3. After you checked her out, you go for an immediate meeting. Not a fancy place, some place you would go on your own too. So if she doesn't show up, it won't bother you.

4. Sex on the second or third date. If she refuses -> next her.

5. If she turns out to be girlfriend material, you demand that she closes her profile at the dating site(s). If she refuses -> next.

These rules work well and then you don't spend much time wasting in the internet.

Met my wife on Camfrog.com loads of lovely girls there too and you get to see them on Cam.

Before meeting my wife there were many Teelaks and so many beauties happy to give me a show :whistling:

I went on there for fun and to meet f*k buddies didn't expect to find love, maybe thats why I found it.

It usually hits you when you least expect it.

That's right - so you have to do some things different not to be loser number 101.

Basic rules:

1. You are the prize. Not her.

2. Don't spend more than 60 minutes chatting/mailing to a single woman.

3. After you checked her out, you go for an immediate meeting. Not a fancy place, some place you would go on your own too. So if she doesn't show up, it won't bother you.

5. If she turns out to be girlfriend material, you demand that she closes her profile at the dating site(s). If she refuses -> next.

These rules work well and then you don't spend much time wasting in the internet.

Really excellent advice.

I feel sorry for your shallow perspective.

I agree, first date or forget it. Oh and make sure she knows how to say sexual intercourse in Thai.

• Like 1

I agree, first date or forget it. Oh and make sure she knows how to say sexual intercourse in Thai.

Uhm... actually I meant: Wait until you know you love her and don't treat them like objects :whistling:.

Loser. I have them dance naked for me on webcam before I even agree to a fist date sex romp. If they refuse->next.

T

Loser. I have them dance naked for me on webcam before I even agree to a fist date sex romp. If they refuse->next.

T

<_<

• 1 month later...

Agree whole heartedly with your assessment (loser) and I will add if you just want to score don't waste the time on websites.

I think, if we are talking about 101's then the following should be considered.

- Education level obtained (yea darn right, I wanted someone goal oriented that put the time in and got post secondary education)

- Time spent in current job ( does she work, how long has she worked, is she responsible?)

- Family (composition, education level, income level, marital status (how stable is ... Mom, Dad, Brother, Sisters relationships)

- Credit history (is she in debt does she use money wisely)

That is very true.... But so are we guys too?? laugh.gif

I have found that after a few weeks if a girl likes you she will make you exclusive...or almost...at least exclusive within your time zone...or maybe city prioritised...or u can at least expect to be top ten...or maybe reserve top ten..

i dont think you can expect to have exclusivity until you meet the woman and have a date or two...

I met my wife via dateinasia.com and would recommend.

Must admit I only used the site for 2 weeks before being in Thailand and met my now wife. During our 1st few weeks together I was amazed at all the emails she got every day and very amazed at what the men put in the emails. Very rude and direct. I will leave it to your immagination and it will be right.

We both agreed to delete our profile as we was very serious about each other. Now married 2 years and together nearly 3 years. Had out problems but we still in love and work them out.

used wisely the internet is a GREAT way to meet and date women in Thailand of any description, from hookers to serious gf material.

the golden rule is don't waste time chatting endlessly.

quick chat, if your first impression is good try to set up a date.

be polite, reasonable and honest and settle for nothing less in return.

ANY girl that is evasive or comes across as in any way dishonest or disrespectful, delete from your contacts immediately and move on. The net is packed with scammers, fakes, piss-takers and liars. Learn to spot them - it's easy - and avoid wasting your time.

I'm now married and no longer dating but Thailandfriends was good in my day and the totally free sites seemed plagued with scammers.

Edited by joe ekkamai

• 4 weeks later...

Compared to all the shxt websites available online Thaifriendly is the best I have seen since PlentyOfFish that I now call Plentyofshxt (small photos, stupid outdated email system...)

So many smart ideas on Thaifriendly as only 1 page for profiles and discussions, public comment for better SEO, etc... so much more easy to use than ANY other dating website with outdated and slow mailing systems.

Congratulations to its English coder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

Just for say, i lose time to this website, i open account free member, write to some lady and haven't any reponse after one week, then i create an account "woman seek man" and i try to find my man's profile, nothing, then i connect with my men account and i write message to my women account, i can see the message in my man account but receive nothing to my women account.

It's the same for comment, i send comment to my woman account and when i'm connected with man account i can see my comment, when i'm connected with women account i can't see nothing.

And i think have many fake on women account, picture from magazine, and perhaps some men like me who understand that if they won't pay they can contact women only with women account wink.png

Don't lose your time with free account, he'snt honest and don't lose your money for fake women!

Edited by pierr333

Thai Friendly has been good for me. Have met (and banged) a ton of girls from it. Confident none of them were hookers and no money has been asked for (tbf you can spot the hookers a mile off based on their photos). Have also met a few off OKCupid, POF, Tagged and Thai Love Links but mostly use TF these days, easier just to stick to one site. The issue with TF though is that because people can sign up and send messages for free (even if there's a 10 minute delay) that the girls end up getting bombarded with sleazy messages day in day out so yours can easily get lost in the pile but on the plus side just by not acting like all the other idiots on there you can easily make an impression. I reckon I must have about a 85% reply rate with my copy and pasted opening message I use again and again. biggrin.png

Thai Love Links or one of the other paid ones would be a better option for someone looking for something more serious because everyone has to pay to join it so less likely to be time wasters, attention seekers or hookers on there.

Edited by TheSpade

• 6 months later...

I have been on Thai friendly for a couple months, and have had mixed success. I haven't actually sealed the deal with any girl I've met from there.... I've met 4 for food/coffee, etc. Two i wasn't interested in after meeting in person (insane and too immature, respectively), one is pretty cool but seems pretty inexperienced (nothing has happened in 3 dates and I think I might have entered the friend zone by now), and the other I've only met once and I'm not sure where that will go.

I don't have too many problems meeting girls in bars, and in general have done well with Thai women in the few years I've been here... A problem I've had with a few girls is that they say "hey let's hang out, I'm free this weekend" and I'm like "Okay, let's meet ____ at this time" and then they flake or cancel or something. Advice? What am I doing wrong and/or not doing?

I'm on there to practice my Thai as much as anything, and it's not like Thai friendly is the only game in town, but man, a couple of these who have flaked have been really &lt;deleted&gt; cute. I don't want to miss these opportunities! Plus sometimes I feel like I'm wasting too much time online and getting little return.

As far as the site goes, there are a good number of good looking women, and I think a lot are pretty normal people looking for normal relationships.... some serious, some casual, some are just looking for friends, some are clearly working girls, but not too many. You do have to wait 10 minutes between messages, but generally I get their skype after a few messages back and forth and then just chat to them there. Not bad for a free site.