Wednesday Night Pool

roly

Howdy.

Does anyone know when the new Wednesday night social pool season is expected to commence? I've heard so far is "in a few weeks" and I think there are still a few games going on...?

I have been playing for Lazy Daze bar, though I assume it's possible to change bars between seasons....just an idea.

And any word on the end of season party? last time it was at Johnny Walkers and the beer was flowing freely...

Anyway the main thing is to make sure that TNT and P n' P bars don't win....sorry Colin.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found out that TNT bar won the pool competition...doh!

Apparently the end of season party is going to be held in Mai Tai bar near the Hilton next Wednesday. I've not had this fact confirmed yet.

Goodness knows why Mai Tai will host it, as I didn't think that they had a team...!

R

I've found out that TNT bar won the pool competition...doh!

Apparently the end of season party is going to be held in Mai Tai bar near the Hilton next Wednesday. I've not had this fact confirmed yet.

Goodness knows why Mai Tai will host it, as I didn't think that they had a team...!

R

Does it matter where, its the same beer you get everywhere else. Be nice at a venue with no whore's, quite refreshing. :whistling::angry::whistling:

No confirmed date for the new league season to start again yet, it's normally 3-4 weeks after the old one finishes.

The venue for each season's end of season presentation is drawn out of a hat, hence this year it is at the Mai Tai this year, they do have a team in the league and have done for the last couple of seasons.

Hello.

Oh I never played them but perhaps it's the slightly better league. I've never really asked how it works! he he.

I need to buy a cue, went to Jonny Walker bar as they seem to have some quite decent ones but no cases. Hmm.

Apparently at Lucky Shot they can't sell me a cue as they don't know the price and Andy is in Germany.

Anyone else know where I might buy a decent cue (preferably graphite)?

Thanks.

Hello.

Oh I never played them but perhaps it's the slightly better league. I've never really asked how it works! he he.

I need to buy a cue, went to Jonny Walker bar as they seem to have some quite decent ones but no cases. Hmm.

Apparently at Lucky Shot they can't sell me a cue as they don't know the price and Andy is in Germany.

Anyone else know where I might buy a decent cue (preferably graphite)?

Thanks.

There is 20 teams and are split up in 2 to divisions of 10, the top 2 from each division play off at the end of the season then the winners of the semi finals play off, this year it was PP Bar V TNT Bar, if you play for Lazy Days on a Wednesday night then you would have played in this league.