Fish Fingers

I am struggling to find 'authentic' fish fingers - by authentic I mean like Captain Birds Eye or Findus.

I am really impressed with the quality of KFC's fish fingers but I can't find where to buy frozen packs of that style.

i love my fish fingers too so bought a couple of packets in Carefour .They were the Carefour brand and i could not get thru the first packet. Gave the other packets away. I don't know if they are still available in Big C but don't bother hunting them down.<br><br>

i love my fish fingers too so bought a couple of packets in Carefour .They were the Carefour brand and i could not get thru the first packet. Gave the other packets away. I don't know if they are still available in Big C but don't bother hunting them down.<br><br>

They realy are rubbish....plenty of crumb and tasteless fish

Dead easy to make your own at home and taste better than KFC rolleyes.gif

Recipe,instructions and video

Did he say "healthy" in the beginning of the video? :lol:

I am sure they are healthier than those mass produced fingers,if made at home at least you know what is going in them and also that they taste much much better,not just for kids! :D

Friendship in Pattaya certainly used to stock Birdseye fishfingers.

Without heinz baked beans this post is meaningless....biggrin.gif

Also a thick sliced white loaf with best butter,add an egg and a few jockeys.....baby food heaven! :D