Bang Saray Accommodation

andywadsworth

Don't know what price range you're looking for but take a look at the Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens website. There's a range of rooms/bungalows from 1,300 upwards. Accommodation prices used to include entry to the gardens and shows (around 400 baht per person) which would make it really good value, but I'm not sure if this is still the case. http://www.nongnooch...our07_Hotel.php

(for some reason I can't paste the link)

Also, Sunset Park and Sunset Village have websites. These resorts are right on the beach and pretty pricey (from around 4,500 per night I think) but really nice.

Sunset Park

In Bang Saray village I've seen a couple of cheaper looking resorts (well, just groups of bungalows to rent) but I think you'd need to drive into the village and call in for a price.

If you are after something at the really cheap end (600 - 700 per night) I know a place just outside the village (about 2km or so from the beach) with fan-only bungalows and a nice restaurant around a small lake. I can PM directions if you like.

Just found a website for one of the resorts mentioned above www.willkris.com

Edited by chickenslegs

Don't know what price range you're looking for but take a look at the Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens website. There's a range of rooms/bungalows from 1,300 upwards. Accommodation prices used to include entry to the gardens and shows (around 400 baht per person) which would make it really good value, but I'm not sure if this is still the case. http://www.nongnooch...our07_Hotel.php

(for some reason I can't paste the link)

Also, Sunset Park and Sunset Village have websites. These resorts are right on the beach and pretty pricey (from around 4,500 per night I think) but really nice.

Sunset Park

In Bang Saray village I've seen a couple of cheaper looking resorts (well, just groups of bungalows to rent) but I think you'd need to drive into the village and call in for a price.

If you are after something at the really cheap end (600 - 700 per night) I know a place just outside the village (about 2km or so from the beach) with fan-only bungalows and a nice restaurant around a small lake. I can PM directions if you like.

Just found a website for one of the resorts mentioned above www.willkris.com

Yep Wilkris is ok but depends on his price range. I know Siam Court is nice according to bangsaraythailand.com

Edited by housey