Rental 1 Bedroom Pattaya Klang

Tolley

I am looking for a long term rental in Pattaya Klang. I would like a 1 bedroom with cooking facilities. (not easy to find).

Does anybody have any ideas or tips out there?

I don't want to spend anymore than 10k baht per month.

In the Pattayaklang area?

I've lived there for four years.

I'm sure you can easily find a studio apartment with cooking facilities for 10k baht rent a month.

But a one bedroom apartment? I doubt it.

On the other side of Sukhumvit maybe?

I'll be interested to see if others disagree with me.

Good luck.

10k is a bit on the cheap side. Up near Soi Yumai and the streets off of Klang there are some studios. Soi arrunathai I think it is? Soi Bukhao definitely has some in that price range also. They tend to be the 10 unit or so apartments you see all along the street. Some are done up pretty well actually.

As you say, that will be difficult--and much more expensive.

Suggest you do what Thais do and what I did when I moved to PTY: buy a nice hot plate at Big C or Lotus, a table, and a bit of self-assembly shelving. Wash dishes in the sink or tub.

I survived quite well for years doing exactly that, cheaply in a very convenient location. :)

Suggest you do what Thais do and what I did when I moved to PTY: buy a nice hot plate at Big C or Lotus, a table, and a bit of self-assembly shelving. Wash dishes in the sink or tub.

I survived quite well for years doing exactly that, cheaply in a very convenient location. :)

Yeah I know you can get studios many around 4 to 5k baht per month but I really want something a bit bigger but still close in. Dont need a furnished place have own furniture. It is not for me primarily anyway but for my other half and she doesn't ride a motorcycle.

I just dont like the place she is staying in now as it is too small.

I'm sure you can easily find a studio apartment with cooking facilities for 10k baht rent a month.

Good luck.

I think he can. I know a guy who rents a decent size 2 bedroom apartment just off Pattaya Klang, close to Carrefour (Big-C Xtra) for only 11k per month.

That sounds more like camping out. There's no way I could live like that.

Good luck.

I think he can. I know a guy who rents a decent size 2 bedroom apartment just off Pattaya Klang, close to Carrefour (Big-C Xtra) for only 11k per month.

If you get can bedsits for 4-5k i reckon you can get a 1 bedder for 10k. The problem is knowing where they are because the majority of places are bedsits.