I Bought A Chevy Cruze

This doesn't look right to me

Mitsubishi_Lancer_GLS_MidV_2.jpg

I agree------------This looks muuuuuuuuch better...

2011-Mitsubishi-Lancer-EX-02_728.jpg

Must be the wing........

wow, that Lancer is a sexy car.. very radical design, great value for money,

First time I saw a Chevy Cruze from behind, I thought to myself.. What the hell is Chevy thinking???? Why would the COPY an almost 10 year old Civic's rear end?

and charge so much more money for it?

and top it off with sluggish performance and squisshy brakes...

well, at least they got ONE fan...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seem many about , only Vios n City,in the Chepo Range so Thais aint Daft.

Did a 900KM road trip yesterday and must have seen at least 200,000 cars on the road. Only one of them was a Cruze though..

I fail to see any point in this constant ribbing of the Cruze!! the OP likes it so what is the actual problem that people have with his choice??

You keep pushing a perfectly normal car to Rolls Royce Status, and belittling anyone who doesn't agree, you get the Piss Taken.Its a Cafe break for many readers, not a School Lesson.Read his first posts,before he made himself a Joke.No Piss Taken.

As far as I can see he posted about the car he just bought which I assume he likes very much, as far as I can see he has been defending his decision against people who have been insulting and rude about his choice, he should have left the thread after the first few replies because as we all know these forums might start normal but soon descend in to insults!! I guess people just get bored and find it hard to agree with the OP who ever it is and what ever the topic!! my opinion of course!!

I havent seem many about , only Vios n City,in the Chepo Range so Thais aint Daft.

Did a 900KM road trip yesterday and must have seen at least 200,000 cars on the road. Only one of them was a Cruze though..

becoming popular on par with Mitsu Ex in Phuket, most Cruze drivers yankee farang or mia farang yankee. I guess the think they own an american car :rolleyes:

I fail to see any point in this constant ribbing of the Cruze!! the OP likes it so what is the actual problem that people have with his choice??

its not the cruze, its TH CRUZE

Chev Cruze is an average car, better in some aspects, worse in some. TH CRUZE is glorified, and as such gets the response we see

becoming popular on par with Mitsu Ex in Phuket, most Cruze drivers yankee farang or mia farang yankee. I guess the think they own an american car :rolleyes:

The car looks cool but then I always go for some thing that looks good and hope it is good lol

You keep pushing a perfectly normal car to Rolls Royce Status, and belittling anyone who doesn't agree, you get the Piss Taken.Its a Cafe break for many readers, not a School Lesson.Read his first posts,before he made himself a Joke.No Piss Taken.

As far as I can see he posted about the car he just bought which I assume he likes very much, as far as I can see he has been defending his decision against people who have been insulting and rude about his choice, he should have left the thread after the first few replies because as we all know these forums might start normal but soon descend in to insults!! I guess people just get bored and find it hard to agree with the OP who ever it is and what ever the topic!! my opinion of course!!

Could not agree with you more. That is why many topics eventually get closed on this forum. Too many members who could pick a fight in the desert.

ph34r.gif

Sorry do not understand the comment, before he made himself a joke!! he bought a car which he thought he would share with others, he has had to defend his decision constantly against people who think the car is crap, this is a discussion forum not a forum to abuse other peoples choice, if you do not like what he said about the car he bought which he obviously likes then stop posting, but as we all know that is impossible for a large number of posters... this is my opinion which I think is the right one!! but hey I am a normal person lol

Sorry do not understand the comment, before he made himself a joke!! he bought a car which he thought he would share with others, he has had to defend his decision constantly against people who think the car is crap, this is a discussion forum not a forum to abuse other peoples choice, if you do not like what he said about the car he bought which he obviously likes then stop posting, but as we all know that is impossible for a large number of posters... this is my opinion which I think is the right one!! but hey I am a normal person lol

thing is when TH CRUZE has the BEST crash safety in the world, or BEST dash in world, or BEST leather in the world, or even PERFECT finance, some of us want other readers to be able to see facts.

Millions of people use ThaiVisa to find info, some of us want info to be more accurate. Most cars in this segment drives and handles better than cruze. None is better in any area than TH CRUZE

Have you read ALL TC's posts ?

If you have, then you should understand why a little fun. :).

This is a Public Page, some are P.C.Corrrect, some are not, i liked Bernard Manning , but some did not.If i dont like something i walk away.Not Bleat about others views.

So you are not a sheep then?

mmm I dont see that you have walked away from this thread so I guess you must like the Cruize, nothing wrong in that be brave enough to say so!!! lol

Edited by kenny999

This is a Public Page, some are P.C.Corrrect, some are not, i liked Bernard Manning , but some did not.If i dont like something i walk away.Not Bleat about others views.

So you are not a sheep then?

mmm I dont see that you have walked away from this thread so I guess you must like the Cruize, nothing wrong in that be brave enough to say so!!! lol

Good points Kenny which is why I made few comments or many that were even critical, mostly just observations and personal perspectives without belittling the members choice or his pride in it. The forum has changed a bit lately for the better since my last tiff of a similar note but there still does seem to be this insecure element that needs to justify one's ego or self assurance by taking others down to their level and don't know when to leave well enough alone and walk away..

I'm considered brash or rude at times but it's more being direct, to the point and honest as many have noted but sensitive and insecure sorts see it the other way and go on the offense which is their insecurity being demonstrated as it's really more of a defense instead.. But! I don't berate or belittle intentionally with malice like a school yard bully, I mostly respond in defense against that type of poster as I refuse to stoop to that level or be a door mat so I completely agree with your position. I say be mature enough to know when to leave well enough alone..

Edited by WarpSpeed

:cheesy: Lord, its Hard to be Humble.

You mean me? I'm making a point, being humble has nothing to do with it. Did you understand it, or were you just focused on the delivery as so often is the case with so many? :whistling: ..JFYI I'm not interested in turning this into another pissing contest I just made my point, take it to heart or leave it.. I'm happy to say it was taken to heart by some when I made it before..

Edited by WarpSpeed

this is a discussion forum not a forum to abuse other peoples choice

Really?

The Civic inside is cheap thin plastic and the cloth is that 80's toyota tercel cloth. Everything about it is shit. But, GREAT resale value!

Accord - another pile of shit from Honda.

I voted for the March too. Brio is crap.

continued....

The Civic is absolute garbage compared to the Cruze because they are the same price. The build quality is so inferior in comparison it's hard to believe they are the same price.

City and VIOS are terrible for anything other than stop and go city driving. It's an uncomfortable loud ride.

it is very funny actually. It's been raining so hard and the roads are very rough everywhere. It is interesting the cars that just don't cut it. Just yesterday I drove past TWO Toyota Vios broken down on the side of the road (down the same stretch of road) as I comfortably cruised by in my CRUZE.

I laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. Good thing it's leather.

And so when you're driving your fuc_king Fiesta and I pass you with me CRUZE hatch coupe, you'll be sucking on my balls.

Need more...

The new VIOS got a facelift. And it is just about time because the VIOS looks like crap.

Since it is Toyota, I am assuming the interior is still cheap and the ride is loud.

The Yaris no longer looks gay or like a M3 girl's car. No longer silly interior of centered mounted gauges. Never got that one.

There is a friend here who owns a Civic. About 5 years old. Tan. His seats look like shit.

That's one of the things that put me off from buying the Civic. My test car was almost 1 million. Tan leather. It looked like it was a taxi. And the seats were uncomfortable.

Well. Let's not get on with the Civic. That was a really shit car in every way.

Kenny, if you or the man you are defending, doesn't like people speaking frankly about his car, perhaps he (and you) should look at the way he talks about other people's cars. People in glass houses and all that...

Need more...

The new VIOS got a facelift. And it is just about time because the VIOS looks like crap.

Since it is Toyota, I am assuming the interior is still cheap and the ride is loud.

The Yaris no longer looks gay or like a M3 girl's car. No longer silly interior of centered mounted gauges. Never got that one.

There is a friend here who owns a Civic. About 5 years old. Tan. His seats look like shit.

That's one of the things that put me off from buying the Civic. My test car was almost 1 million. Tan leather. It looked like it was a taxi. And the seats were uncomfortable.

Well. Let's not get on with the Civic. That was a really shit car in every way.

Kenny, if you or the man you are defending, doesn't like people speaking frankly about his car, perhaps he (and you) should look at the way he talks about other people's cars. People in glass houses and all that...

:clap2:, l will have to try and figure out how you pick stuff and post it as you have. Well done and point made. :D