Nurin Condo Still For 300000 Bht?

radiola

I will try to buy one and live there, I have heard good and bad stories about that place, but if I see somebody sells for 300k, I am buying it, he he.

I need to put my staff somewhere, to have a permanent place and to have a small place where I can use internet for work when needed

I guess in 5 years, I will be able to get m e money back, instead of renting a place for 5000 bht

The wife and I have a condo for sale up the road a bit at Spanish Place. Much quieter and more secure than Nirun. Studio style room.

Look for my ad in the Thai Visa classified studio condo in Pattaya Spanish Place

PM me if you are interested as we are in the bargaining mode

Edited by longball53098

The wife and I have a condo for sale up the road a bit at Spanish Place. Much quieter and more secure than Nirun. Studio style room.

Look for my ad in the Thai Visa classified studio condo in Pattaya Spanish Place

So what is the price?

300k I am interested to look, send me some images too. Are you talking about the other condo building, what is the name of it? And has even worse rep than nurin?

So what is the price?

300k I am interested to look, send me some images too. Are you talking about the other condo building, what is the name of it? And has even worse rep than nurin?

He is talking about Spanish place nearly across the road from Nirun and it fronts on to Sukhumvit road .Its a bit run down but probably better than Nirun .

Spanish Place is hardly "nearly across the road" from Nirun unless you consider 250 meters down the road and a couple of turns "nearly". Yes the entry on Suk is a bit shabby but the place is much quieter than Nirun and easier to access

Good luck living in Nirun condo with all the cheap drug dealers, drunks, junkies, burglars, sleaziest hookers and all Pattaya's best

Yeah...but think of all the money one will save on barfines :lol:

And all the tvs, notebooks and whatever one would have to replace when stolen

Are there secutiry cameras inside Nirun condo, people burglarize rooms?

Did that happen?

Burglaries happen everywhere but it wouldn't be surprising if they occurred with more frequency at Nirun.

However, probably all you need to avoid them is a good security door and security windows, a good idea anyway no matter where you live. At the low end, bars are cheap.

Are there secutiry cameras inside Nirun condo, people burglarize rooms?

Did that happen?

I think they gave up the security cameras after the 6th time they got stolen :lol:

Edited by alexth

Good luck living in Nirun condo with all the cheap drug dealers, drunks, junkies, burglars, sleaziest hookers and all Pattaya's best

Best description yet of Pattayas equivalent to a UK council estate. Absolute tip !!

I honestly would not stay there for free.

Best description yet of Pattayas equivalent to a UK council estate. Absolute tip !!

I honestly would not stay there for free.

The sluts are far more attractive in Nirun though ! :D

Whenever Nirun appears in the Pattaya news, it always seem to be because someone was arrested there.

Most other condo buildings are much classier and only get mentioned when someone falls off the balcony whilst vomiting.

Whenever Nirun appears in the Pattaya news, it always seem to be because someone was arrested there.

Most other condo buildings are much classier and only get mentioned when someone falls off the balcony whilst vomiting.

I won't defend Nirun as being a classy place, it surely is not. However, the OP is looking for a low cost place that if he was not going to live there that he could place staff and hopefully recover the capital investment in 5 years,

A lot of hopes and Ifs but if he could find a unit there for 300,000 (which I doubt because I bought one recently for 400,000 and it required about 50,000 of refurb) he would have a chance at recovering the investment in 5 years. He would after all be using it to offset housing costs he would otherwise incur ... So in his case it is logical to assume full occupancy year around.

Any way my view is the place is a pretty good ROI. I have no problems keeping my unit rented but yeah I would not live there myself.

The highrise in the back of Nirun is called Block-D (the 3 in the front are Block-A to C). The quality of Block-D is about the same but the rooms are bigger - but also more expensive so the per m2 price is probably about the same.

Nirun isn't Nirvana, but it sure beats any council estate in UK and is not bad value considering the cheap price. I think you will be hard pressed to find anything better at that price. Spanish Place and 9-Karat are similar price range and environment, although some developers have tried to tart up 9K and sell at inflated prices.

• 3 weeks later...

The highrise in the back of Nirun is called Block-D (the 3 in the front are Block-A to C). The quality of Block-D is about the same but the rooms are bigger - but also more expensive so the per m2 price is probably about the same.

Nirun isn't Nirvana, but it sure beats any council estate in UK and is not bad value considering the cheap price. I think you will be hard pressed to find anything better at that price. Spanish Place and 9-Karat are similar price range and environment, although some developers have tried to tart up 9K and sell at inflated prices.

very true have a pommy mate stays there he says the residents r very strange but better than the scum he used to live with in the uk all u need is a good lock he loves the pool area . has noticed one female has cleaned out three or four guys when they go home

Rhetoric question... Of course everybody wants to live as nice as they can comfortably afford.

Which itself begs the question as to just how little some can afford and whether in advancing years, they may be better off "back home" as health insurance and the wherewithal to pay medical bills is beyond them.

^ The way the western economies are going a lot of countries that previously had free healthcare paid through taxes or obligatory social security are now consider adding user payments for healthcare. With healthcare costs being as low as they are here Thailand may still be the best option.

^ The way the western economies are going a lot of countries that previously had free healthcare paid through taxes or obligatory social security are now consider adding user payments for healthcare. With healthcare costs being as low as they are here Thailand may still be the best option.

Have to agree on this one.

Many European countries will have no choice but to cut back on all their social welfare spending because the money just isn't there.