When Was The Last Time You Heard, Or Used The Term "Boom Boom"

nocturn

boom boom in common parlance  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please forgive my flurry of posts but none of you sexless sally's has suggested another word (not feeling or mind reading) to replace boom boom. One can only assume you don't ever talk about intercourse in Thai.

Please forgive my flurry of posts but none of you sexless sally's has suggested another word (not feeling or mind reading) to replace boom boom. One can only assume you don't ever talk about intercourse in Thai.

I can see now that you are a troll.

You are a caricature of a pathetic old man in his sixties who believes he is some kind of Lothario.

Your character has been created by the forum administrators as a way of attempting to increase visitor traffic.

I really pity this website's sponsors if they fall for such mediocrity and amateurishness.

Bar girl English. Never hear it except from hookers talking to foreigners, tuk tuk drivers wanting me to go to hookers, or farang talking to hookers or to tuk tuk drivers about where to find hookers

What a bizarre thread... Ok, I voted never. As for 'alternative language', if I'm talking with someone in English about such matters they usually know the appropriate words on the other hand, if we're talking in Thai, there are specific words for things in gay Thai slang... but never heard 'boom boom' as one of them.

If someone hints they want to come to your room, it's usually pretty obvious what's implied... also 'sleeping with you' or 'playing' or just 'doing' can be euphemisms...

If Kerryk is a mod invention, I know nuttin' about it....

We speak English and they say 'fuc_k'. Me too.

Is that understandable for everybody? :whistling:

My old man called it; jig a jig, used during the war when he was stationed in Libya.

It was the International question for; are you up for it?

Boom boom is just a revamped version of that.

Jiggy or jiggy jiggy in India as well.......similar in the Caribbean....simple but effective.

I really pity this website's sponsors if they fall for such mediocrity and amateurishness.

I kind of like his posts. :)

Yes, sometimes he's quite good. He comes across at times as quite sensitive. And he tends to talk about flaming and forum etiquette.

But recently he's been over doing things a little. And when that happens it all gets a bit too obvious.

On a different note, it's good to see that my favourite troll, Mr ZZ, is back in action over in the pub section.

But I'm still waiting for Mark45 to come back. He was actually so good that I was never completely sure if he was a troll or not.

You are a caricature of a pathetic old man in his sixties who believes he is some kind of Lothario.

Your character has been created by the forum administrators as a way of attempting to increase visitor traffic.

+ 1

I agree. Look at his posts. All over the place. Lots of Nonsense. "Kerry K" could be "Olaf" . Notice they follow one another in every thread? Could be a schizophrenia deal or a lot of booze. Who knows. Frankly, I do not care.

In the end why in the world he wants to find another word to replace juvenile words like "Boom Boom" to ask a Thai woman to have sex with him is beyond me and probably many others.

My last post in this thread. It has no value to anyone.

Boom boom boom, let's go back to my room...a staple song played at go-go bars in the mid-80's.

I don't think so, as the song was released in 1999 :lol:

Ummm...1987.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_Boom_(Let's_Go_Back_to_My_Room)

Very sorry I was thinking of this one......which is actually Boom Boom Boom Boom (I want you in my room).

Never heard your one before, looked it up on Youtube and it is truly awful :D . I was still at school in 1987 though :jap:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki?search=Boom+Boom+boom+vengaboys

+ 1

I agree. Look at his posts. All over the place. Lots of Nonsense. "Kerry K" could be "Olaf" . Notice they follow one another in every thread? Could be a schizophrenia deal or a lot of booze. Who knows. Frankly, I do not care.

In the end why in the world he wants to find another word to replace juvenile words like "Boom Boom" to ask a Thai woman to have sex with him is beyond me and probably many others.

My last post in this thread. It has no value to anyone.

In a round about way that is kind of my point. No one who has posted negative feelings about the word “boom boom”, knows how to say sexual intercourse in a polite way in the Thai language.

But no one really wants to admit this obvious lack of knowledge in an important area as it would make them seem like booby's or newbee's.

So, the obvious fall back position when you don't know something is to say that something is not important and anyone who wants to know the answer is an idiot. Kind of like a Thai teacher when you ask a question they don't know the answer to.

The conclusion I draw is Andrew and JAFO are Thai teachers. Congratulations boys your written English is excellent.

In a round about way that is kind of my point. No one who has posted negative feelings about the word “boom boom”, knows how to say sexual intercourse in a polite way in the Thai language.

But no one really wants to admit this obvious lack of knowledge in an important area as it would make them seem like booby's or newbee's.

So, the obvious fall back position when you don't know something is to say that something is not important and anyone who wants to know the answer is an idiot. Kind of like a Thai teacher when you ask a question they don't know the answer to.

The conclusion I draw is Andrew and JAFO are Thai teachers. Congratulations boys your written English is excellent.

Perhaps the reason is that us long-term residents who speak fluent Thai can't be bothered as you obviously can't be bothered to learn Thai.

How many years have you been here? What English/Thai dictionaries do you have?

I'm surprised you haven't heard of , 'Thai for lovers', a must for every sexpat.

You are so obviously that newbie who hangs out with bar-girls,your converstions will be so limited that they can't be bothered to teach you any new words and speak a simplified form of language that they do to all other mongers.

ok, here are a few I've heard for sex:-

payt sampan (common 'polite' one)

yayt

sek

maytoon

sex is taboo in Thailand btw - unlike what many , especially older guys i see around town think.

Believe the first time I heard it was Vietnam. Can't remember the last time. Don't know where the term comes from because it doesn't sound anything like that - more like slap-slap or pffft pffft except for some Zen members here where it's the sound of the one hand. :D

Perhaps the reason is that us long-term residents who speak fluent Thai can't be bothered as you obviously can't be bothered to learn Thai.

How many years have you been here? What English/Thai dictionaries do you have?

I'm surprised you haven't heard of , 'Thai for lovers', a must for every sexpat.

You are so obviously that newbie who hangs out with bar-girls,your converstions will be so limited that they can't be bothered to teach you any new words and speak a simplified form of language that they do to all other mongers.

ok, here are a few I've heard for sex:-

payt sampan (common 'polite' one)

yayt

sek

maytoon

sex is taboo in Thailand btw - unlike what many , especially older guys i see around town think.

Thanks for the constructive post. Although I don't think you have the word for sexual intercourse (except for yayt which in my thinking is more profane than boom). As to your questions I imagine I got to Thailand before you were born that is if you were born after 1968. You are also assuming I hang out in bars and I don't nor do I live in a tourist area.

Edited by kerryk