Singapore Thai Embassy

i am in singapore now and was trying to get a double entry tourist visa, the lady told me now singapore does only

give single entry tourist visa, and also even for a single tourist visa they want a copy of your flight out of

thailand, i had to go to an internet cafe to book a cheap flight out of thailand. so dont go to singapore

if you want a double entry tourist visa

rick

Have Singapore or KL issued doubles in recent years?

Went there Feb last year and had been warned about the dragon woman - I didn't have a flight out but did have my Thai bank books which she (reluctantly) accepted as proof i could support myself and afford the flight out.

My Thai partner was with me, and horrified at the Singapore embassy woman's behaviour while speaking to people in the queue - supposedly to 'help' she asked for a my flight details then screamed 'no visa' before moving on to next person.

No manners whatsoever.

Apart from that experience, enjoyed our week in Singapore.

Have Singapore or KL issued doubles in recent years?

Went there Feb last year and had been warned about the dragon woman - I didn't have a flight out but did have my Thai bank books which she (reluctantly) accepted as proof i could support myself and afford the flight out.

My Thai partner was with me, and horrified at the Singapore embassy woman's behaviour while speaking to people in the queue - supposedly to 'help' she asked for a my flight details then screamed 'no visa' before moving on to next person.

No manners whatsoever.

Apart from that experience, enjoyed our week in Singapore.

i agree she IS the dragon woman