Interesting Website For Rayong Area

craigt3365

I don't mean to be plugging this biz, but have found their website to be really interesting. It lists many of the parks, hotels, restaurants, etc. Of course they are trying to sell property, but for informational purposes, it's pretty good. I found this in the google map section of their website. Wifey and I are planning a 2-3 day trip to explore this part of Thailand and this is pretty good for information. Click on the "Sat" button to see the beaches really well.

Anyway, here it is!

http://www.sunrisepropertythailand.com/

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the plug - there's 1000's of photos of the beaches, islands and amenities in the area featured on the website, and some of the better / more friendly hotels, bars, restaurants are on the map too, and the intention right from the start was to make the website with integrated Google Map a really useful resource for those people who have never visited this very friendly coastal region of Thailand. The area has long been popular with the Thais, and still maintains much of it's countryside charm, and is getting more popular with westerners with each successive year.... but prices here have not yet risen to the dizzy heights of some other popular tourist destinations, and so it's still good value for money in the bars and restaurants and in terms of real estate it's one of few places where prices still have the potential to increase and catch up with other more well know coastal regions.

Anyone coming down here to visit can contact me for more local knowledge if they wish (best to contact me via the SunrisePropertyThailand website though since I don't have the time to pop onto ThaiVisa every day).

We used to call this area 'Thailand's best kept secret', but the word is gradually getting out and new people are visiting and relocating here - it's a popular place for Bikers to ride to from Pattaya and Bangkok too, and has arguably the best mainland beach along the entire Eastern Seaboard.

For it's wealth of natural beauty, charm and value for money for some time now we've been referring to the coastline between Rayong and Klaeng as Thailand's Golden Coast, and there are still some golden opportunities down here for anyone who might care to pay us a visit.

Don't forget to contact me if anyone reading this fancies a visit to view some properties, and I should be able to arrange a discount at one of the local hotels for you to help make the trip a little more worthwhile.

Robin.

• 2 months later...