How Should Photos Be Posted Here?

Thomas_Merton

How should photographs be posted on Thaivisa forum?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am posting this quiz on behalf of Kan Win.

I have strong views as to which method I choose, however I will not give them here, in the hope others will argue the pluses and minuses for their choice.

I dont really care. Up to the Op. Why can you not say what you prefer?

I think posters choice is fine, I like them big, my computer loads them up quick enough and I like the 'impact' of it. If its several photos in one post then thumbnails seem the sensible option but Kan Win posts great fun photos and I for one like the life he often gives to a thread.

I know TM has a concern over bandwidth, but thats not a concern of mine and I don't see why it should be anyones except George's.

Edited by bkkmadness

Either

Dependent on remainder of content

Thomas_Merton Yesterday, 2005-10-27 19:06:05 Post #1

Charred Member

Group: Advanced Members

Member No.: 1,263

Just out of Curiosity :D , Who is Su ? :o

Edited by IvanLaw

I think posters choice is fine, I like them big, my computer loads them up quick enough and I like the 'impact' of it.  If its several photos in one post then thumbnails seem the sensible option but Kan Win posts great fun photos and I for one like the life he often gives to a thread.

I know TM has a concern over bandwidth, but thats not a concern of mine and I don't see why it should be anyones except George's.

It's not so much from Thaivisa's end there is a problem.

Usually I am on a 2MB broadband line so I normally don't have any problems at all.

But earlier, today I accessed Thaivisa via a dial-up using a 56K modem. Jockstar's otherwise excellent wedding photographs took over five mins to load.

This is where the bandwidth problem is, with the members who only have dial-up connections.

• 2 weeks later...