August 8, 201115 yr Hi I have a 3.0 liter diesel D-4D Toyota Hilux 1KD-FTV engine that I want to convert from electronic to mechanical. I already have the mechanical injection pump from a Toyota 1KZ-T and a Garrett turbo, but I am having trouble finding a suitable mechanical injector that I can swap for the electronic injectors. Someone said that I can use the mechanical injectors from a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 liter (4M41), so I bought a set of used Pajero injectors but they are too short. Would it be possible to modify the injectors from a 1HD-T? Or can I just use the pajero nozzles in the 1KD injectors? Has anyone else converted the 1KD to mechanical? If so, what injectors did you use? Thank you. Gary
August 8, 201115 yr call Phil at monster performance ind or pm him. he should be able to sort for you
August 10, 201115 yr Author call Phil at monster performance ind or pm him. he should be able to sort for you Thanks a lot, John. I will contact him
Create an account or sign in to comment