Thai Gf Wants To Visit Usa

A lil information might help. Age  ...  has she got a job  ...  how long have you known her ?

age 38,,, job part time,, owns her house and her car,, small bank account, divorced,, 1 daughter

me i own whats left of a business in new orleans usa,, retiredfireman with pension,, age 50 single

we, ve known each other over 1 year,, have apt in both our names in bkk

that bees it dawg

1,000k baht in bank at least 6 months still in book.

Educated.(degree checking from data base system)

Good job(checking from database system)

Status(means..>family. what kind of business, taxes she paid/year..etc.)

Reason go to usa , for visiting or settelment?

Infinity...

Now!! not easy for girls in developing country can enter to North America.

I got multiple visas Canada-Usa. Because I been worked for them.

this is a first for both of us  ,,,, where do we start??

Try this Checklist from BKK Embassy

Since you live in the US it would be best to keep any mention of yourself out of supporting material. It will just look like she is coming to stay with you and trying to avoid the correct process. The problem is, if she can get into the US on a tourist visa, and you get married, she can apply for change of status and there is nothing BCIS can do about it. They consider such cases a serious defeat in the war against illegal immigration. :o

TH

this is a first for both of us  ,,,, where do we start??

Try this Checklist from BKK Embassy

Since you live in the US it would be best to keep any mention of yourself out of supporting material. It will just look like she is coming to stay with you and trying to avoid the correct process. The problem is, if she can get into the US on a tourist visa, and you get married, she can apply for change of status and there is nothing BCIS can do about it. They consider such cases a serious defeat in the war against illegal immigration. :o

TH

Well not quite - a lot of Thai women change their name (for better luck etc.) and if she shows up at the US Embassy without *all* the originals, including the name change from the district office and the divorce papers, all in the ORIGINAL, they will bounce her. :D