Favourite Spots In Patters

britmaveric

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont  forget  the  16th  is  Loy  Krathong.........bad  night  to  organise  anything.

Thanks for the reminder Thaiflyer1... gotta float my boat...

:D

I love Loy Krathong. All the girls look gorgeous etc. However, we was on the beach last year, lighting those balloon thingy's that float up into the air, when all of a sudden, Police came from everywhere grabbing them off people. A right bunch of Nasty Pasties they where :o

Dont  forget  the  16th  is  Loy  Krathong.........bad  night  to  organise  anything.

Thanks for the reminder Thaiflyer1... gotta float my boat...

:D

Just so long as you don't try to "float my boat" as well ! :D

Sail on for me too would you ? I won't be back in town until the morning of the 19th :D

Howler: If you're in town on 30 Nov, there will be a small gathering at the FLB Bar on Walking Street.

It's actually a party for a bunch of us that have been working in Afghanistan for the last 2+ years, but everyone is welcome.

(My guys, "The CanCap Crew" should all be wearing their grey t-shirts, at least at the beginning of the night :D )

It sounds like a few people here would also like a pre-Christmas AND a post-New Years party as well :o (I'm not made outa money guys !)

Edited by Kerryd

Thanks for all the positive responses! I new there would be a few interested in a drink or 10!!

Like I said, I'm arriving the 12th, will need a few days to unwind and re-acquaint. Then Loy Kratong...Planning on floating one of those ballons myself, hope the bib dont piss on the parade!

Taking a bunch of friends out to dinner on the 18th or 19th, no firm date yet, but definatly planning on the Blues Factory for drinks afterwards.

I will post a propper thead when I get to los and have a firm date.

Kerryd, I've been in the giant catbox known as Iraq for 2 years myself! Can tell war stories over cold beer! the 19th looks good if your not to jet lagged!