Laser Fraxel / Eryag In Bangkok Or Chiang Mai

astroboydivx

Hi there,

I'm in Thailand this month and would like to get some laser treatment to fix my face - it's been damaged by the Aussie sun and acne.

I believe the two best options are Fraxel and Er.Yag - can anyone advise what clinic I should visit?

Any idea of costs?

Thanks,

Astro.

If you don't live here and have the option of being treated in Oz I would really urge that you do so rather than trying to do it here. Unlike plastic surgery, which is still much more affordable here, the costs of laser skin treatments are not all that much less than in the west, and docs here are not familiar with/orientated towards Caucasian skin. It is very, very hard to find anyone doing ablative laser resurfacing, for example, as it is not popular among Thais. And in my experience it is very difficult to get cosmetic dermatologists here to listen to and understand what your concerns are..it tends to be a "one size fits all" approach and that one size is Asian skin and clients whose number one goal is to make their skin whiter.

If nonethless you are set on doing something in Thailand, then I suggest Dr. Wichai Hongcharu at Saint louis Hiospital. Will not be inexpensive, though. http://www.saintlouis.or.th/clinic/doctor.php?dr_id=216