Tiger Attacks Thai Customer At Pattaya Crocodile Farm

Rimmer

Tiger attacks Thai customer at Pattaya Crocodile Farm

PATTAYA: -- A Thai woman sustained head and arm injuries after she was mauled by a tiger at the Million Year Stone Park and Pattaya Crocodile Farm located in East Pattaya on Wednesday. Khun Pimonpan aged 48; the owner of an apartment complex in Bangkok had visited the park with a group of friends from Finland when she decided to have a picture taken with a tiger, which thousands of people had done before her without incident. Apparently she was sitting in the wrong position and touched the head of the tiger which then became aggressive and bit her arm and then used its paw to hit her across the face. Khun Pimponpan was rushed to the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-08-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Bad. In Phuket Zoo there is also a Tiger for photos. One of the handlers I have seen there is missing an arm ...

My mom decided to take a photo with an Orangutan instead.

Edited by g00dgirl

Bad. In Phuket Zoo there is also a Tiger for photos. One of the handlers I have seen there is missing an arm ...

My mom decided to take a photo with an Orangutan instead.

was there 2yrs ago, worst zoo ever; no doubt the one-armed man gets asked a few times a day - "Did the tiger do that?"

His reply "No, i used to work with crocodiles"

Was told it was lost in a motorbike accident, unsure if true though.

I think an angry orangutan could do a lot of damage too.

Ever-Which-Way-But-Loose1-220x159.jpg

There was a youtube video from Pattaya Croc Farm a few years ago, showing how the handler got his arm ripped off. It was quite disturbing. I've not been able to find the clip later, it probably was too graphics.

It's not the first time someone got mauled by the tiger either, but I guess, things being how they are here, it got hushed down and business continue as usual.

good, tiger should live in the wild, not in a zoo in pattaya.

if you want to look at a zoo, go walking street or soi6

I really find it difficult to feel sorry for anyone who supports animal cruelty by paying the likes of these places. I'm not saying I'm glad it happened.

I hope the tiger isn't punished any more than it already is by being surrounded by unethical idiots in the first place.

good, tiger should live in the wild, not in a zoo in pattaya.

if you want to look at a zoo, go walking street or soi6

I really find it difficult to feel sorry for anyone who supports animal cruelty by paying the likes of these places. I'm not saying I'm glad it happened.

I hope the tiger isn't punished any more than it already is by being surrounded by unethical idiots in the first place.

The zoos in China are much worse. Huge signs saying don't feed the bears, but everybody does. Coke <deleted>. Unreal.

Didn't a tourist get mauled at that tiger zoo outside Bangkok a few years ago??? I'd never do something like that...even monkeys are dangerous!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/08/11/chimp-attack-woman-reveals-new-face-after-full-face-transplant-115875-23337706/