Blow Up Dog Doll Wanted

after all the heartbreak we have had lets see if i can put some humor into this forum,this is a genuine request,we have a bitch near us thats in season and our beloved dog[alaskan malamute] is going bonkers in the middle of the night,i exspect youve heard a wolf howl,so i am looking for a blow up dogy doll,one that can stand a bit of ear biteing and wont go down on him,he is a handsome dog but he isnt very choosy. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

Sadly, meatboy, I don't think it works that way with dogs. Have you actually seen dogs mate?

And I am pretty sure that there wouldn't be a blow up dog doll and definitely not one that could withstand a male dog. Unless you plan on breeding your dog why not just get him sterilized? Also, if the bitch in heat is a stray, get her sterilized when the heat is over.

(see a serious answer to what is most likely not a serious question but the pets forum isn't much for trolls).

sbk asks have i ever seen dogs mate,yes i was a greyhound trainer with a stud dog,why i am looking for a dog dolly,my mate had a shitzu and his mate was a teddy bear and every night i was in his house the shitzu used to mount this bear and give it a right going over roll off and fall asleep just like a human,so maybe i will try that.the bitch in question is not a stray the owner lets it out morn/night actually there are 4dogs going bonkers.

There are some classsics here. "....and won't go down on him". Dolls don't do that, do they?

You are going to try mounting a bear? Your wife/gf won't be happy about that. I'd leave that to the dog actually.

And now for somthing a little more serious. Get a bolster (the long pillows), and some hard wearing fabric. Rub the fabric on the tush of a bitch in heat - if it will let you. And then cover the bolster with the fabric, tying off both ends. Problem solved. A dog friendly humpillow. :D

You could get a blow up sheep from New Zealand and tell him it is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

It just so happens i have a blow up sheep.....barrrrrrbara is her name rolleyes.gif

Not unexpected at all with your member name.

I have a puncture repair kit if you need it.

You could get a blow up sheep from New Zealand and tell him it is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

It just so happens i have a blow up sheep.....barrrrrrbara is her name rolleyes.gif

Not unexpected at all with your member name.

I have a puncture repair kit if you need it.

dont need one thanks

The local motor bike shop repairs punctures at 20 baht a time rolleyes.gif

Sadly, meatboy, I don't think it works that way with dogs. Have you actually seen dogs mate?

Actually our Golden Retriever had a very large stuffed dog toy that he would go to town with, metaphorically speaking, regularly. ;) Seen others have similar toys for their dogs to date. Below from a Brazilian company. :D

doggieloverdoll-226.jpg

Paw Prints Magazine

would that be one of them shagging sheep from the valleys YACHI-DA :D

Gentlemen......and I use the 'gentlemen' on the advice of my lawyer

that is one of the best and funniest posts I have ever read in this or any other forum.

Thankyou everybody...............

would that be one of them shagging sheep from the valleys YACHI-DA :D

wink.gif sure is YACHI-DA biggrin.gif

dont like those valley sheep they used to tipp up the dustbins in the night,give me one from the beacons sweet and tender.

MB.. Sounds like you are a fellow Taff...you know your sheep fair play to you...rolleyes.gif

dont like those valley sheep they used to tipp up the dustbins in the night,give me one from the beacons sweet and tender.

MB.. Sounds like you are a fellow Taff...you know your sheep fair play to you...rolleyes.gif

salt marsh is nice tooooo you know.

not quite on topoic but lilee was in heat and balless wonder foofoo had a ball; his memory served him well and he preformed daily as a spermless stud........

my beloved had a sleepless night,he would not settle at all, i now have to take drastic action,a neighbour has a wooden rocking horse,so i am going to see if she will sell it,i can shorten the legs and mrs meat said she has some boots,stockings and a lambswool jumper i can have,so with a few alterations hopefully it will do and he will have a good ride.

I bought a blow up lady doll one time for similar use as proposed for the "Dog Doll". Was good to use but a bugger to clean. Got tired of the same-old, same-old so decided to rent it out for short time use. Problem was the first customer ate the whole thing!:bah::bah::bah:

I bought a blow up lady doll one time for similar use as proposed for the "Dog Doll". Was good to use but a bugger to clean. Got tired of the same-old, same-old so decided to rent it out for short time use. Problem was the first customer ate the whole thing!:bah::bah::bah:

well thats blown me away,i was thinking about a lady doll but there are too many holes to put it,so if he was ever required to do the real thing he might have got confused.oh sh-t theres a shitzu going past with ribbons in her hair thats got him panting.