Where Can I Pay My Water Bill?

CharlesDavid

Normally I just go to the 7/11 shop but on my way today i lost the bill.

I have got last months bill and presume I can go to the water authority office and I can pay there. Does anyone know where it is?

Last time I missed a payment I had someone come round to cut me off and I had to pay a B500 penalty even though the bill was only for B85.

When you get to the Water Company office ask for a form to take to your bank so that you pay by debit transfer every month. Good idea tp pay for electricity that way too.

I returned from a couple of weeks up country to find that the electricity had been cut off. I rushed to the office in Naklua,. lied in my teeth about a new born baby and the need for electrical power for the air-con, lighting and cooking, and threatened to sue if their were any untoward consequences of their precipitant action. I paid the bill which was for a minuscule amount and the power was back on before I had returned home. I returned to the office the following day with flowers for the boss lady whom I had really revved up, and to make out a standing payment order.

Since parking anywhere near the TOT offices is problematical, I drop them 1K baht and when they send me a bill that isn't for a zero amount, I repeat the exercise.

So many other things to do than run around every month paying bills.

Wait until next month an you will get a new bill with the total for 2 months. Yeah, I know, but the Thais do it all the time and they never lose water service.

Don't know if they have a different rule for foreigners then but even if you miss a single payment the will come and cut you off. They definitely don't mess about or simply add it to the next bill. A colleague had is disconnected this month over a missed b85 bill.

Oh btw thanks to everyone for the directions. I found it and paid them.

Since parking anywhere near the TOT offices is problematical, I drop them 1K baht and when they send me a bill that isn't for a zero amount, I repeat the exercise.

Often I don't even receive my TOT bill and a few times it was over the 'pay by date'.