Topics On This Forum

petercallen

Looks Ok to me. That HomePro topic is still considered a new topic (ie hot topic). Takes quite a few days (not sure how long) for a topic to become not new.

I was just looking back at page 228 of this forum and topics from 2004 were still hot. It seems if the topic gets ten or more posts to it, it's then considered 'hot." There was a topic on that page that Peter just brought up again. Where to live and why....

Looks Ok to me. That HomePro topic is still considered a new topic (ie hot topic). Takes quite a few days (not sure how long) for a topic to become not new.

I was just looking back at page 228 of this forum and topics from 2004 were still hot. It seems if the topic gets ten or more posts to it, it's then considered 'hot." There was a topic on that page that Peter just brought up again. Where to live and why....

Yes, you might be correct, seems like 5 posts is the trigger. Look back to page 2 and posts 5 or under are 'not hot' whereas over 5 are all hot. But does it really matter ... B)

Yes, you might be correct, seems like 5 posts is the trigger. Look back to page 2 and posts 5 or under are 'not hot' whereas over 5 are all hot. But does it really matter ... B)

I started a new topic approx 26 hours ago, its had 17 replies and 393 views and is a hot topic(no new)

It does not matter to me, but i cannot understand why its a hot topic(no new):jap: