Motorbike Accessories

CMwanderer

I have one on a wave which I will give to you for two bottles of beer if it will fit your dream, it has a four point attachment but looks like it would be easy to convert to a three point attachment. It is like new. Live near Doi Saket. PM me if you can use it. I can also show you a small helmut as used by my 4 year old daughter and tell you where we bought it. I think you will find the shop on Chang Moi does not sell these small helmuts.

I have one on a wave which I will give to you for two bottles of beer if it will fit your dream, it has a four point attachment but looks like it would be easy to convert to a three point attachment. It is like new. Live near Doi Saket. PM me if you can use it. I can also show you a small helmut as used by my 4 year old daughter and tell you where we bought it. I think you will find the shop on Chang Moi does not sell these small helmuts.

I can also show you a small helmut as used by my 4 year old daughter and tell you where we bought it.

Why don't you share your knowledge of this to all of us? I'm sure the OP is not the only one who would be interested in where to buy a small helmet for kids. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine bought a nice open face helmet for his son. It is an Index and is a proper kids size. It is the first kids helmet that I have ever seen here. He bought it at that accessory shop opposite Suriwong bookshop and it was about 600 baht.

Edited by jackjones

Rincome market has a helmet shop with kids sizes the same owner also owns the helmet shop opposite Suriwong book shop and they fix helmets to so if the visor breaks or anything they have spare parts they also charge me a thai price unlike other places i have bought helmets from as i buy 20 at a time .whistling.gif

So we bought the seat this morning down Chang Moi at the shop near the little bridge. Brand new, fitted it on the spot, only 230B. Has a little back rest on it too which is great.

Now we just need to track down the helmet. Saw some kids ones at Tesco but they seemed a bit below par and were still too big. I may not be able to get them any smaller and may just need to pad them out more. Still open to helmet suggestions ...

Oh - and would prefer one with a face guard to stop (or at least limit) all the muck flying straight up into the little one's face.

I can also show you a small helmut as used by my 4 year old daughter and tell you where we bought it.

Why don't you share your knowledge of this to all of us? I'm sure the OP is not the only one who would be interested in where to buy a small helmet for kids. :rolleyes:

I would if I knew the name of the shop, it is on the north side of the moat. Be aware one shop wanted 1,000 Baht for the exact same helmet this shop charged 500 for, incidentally it is a full face helmet and my daughter just loves it.

Not to mention the small Helmut. If he'll pay decent sin sod that is. ;)

EDIT: Sorry for the lame joke, but I've been resisting with all my might to bring up the topic of transporting little kids on motorbikes. But I realize that a car and child safety seat just isn't an option for many. :(

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai