Perfect Weather In Cm

Semper

I'm loving it, too! Maybe because it's so different from "the old country" (i.e. Michigan) where we had months of cloudy weather but it was always bone-chilling cold. It's so nice to have cloudy conditions but a comfortable temperature. The greening of the landscape is great and Hubby likes the rain, because I try to get home before the late afternoon storms which means he gets to eat dinner earlier!

Certainly my favourite time of year too

Compared to Dec, Jan, and Feb? Surely you jest. Even with the haze coming in Feb, the cool, dry weather sure beats the rain.

But, then again, I went to school in Seattle -- where August seemed to be the only dry month.

If it's going to rain, let me be able to ski in it.

Absolutely hating the weather at the moment. Sorry but I love the heat. Also sunny during the day? Are you sure. I've got soaked on my bike so many times in the last few weeks during the day.

On the plus side though the roads in our Moo Ban have become quite good fishing spots on a few occasions recently/:rolleyes:

Edited by Throatwobbler

Compared to Dec, Jan, and Feb? Surely you jest. Even with the haze coming in Feb, the cool, dry weather sure beats the rain.

But, then again, I went to school in Seattle -- where August seemed to be the only dry month.

The weather in Dec-Jan-early Feb is great, but it gets very boring. I love seeing the changes in the weather, clouds moving in, rainshower, clearing, etc, just like in Dave2's photos.

Love the rainy season with everything green, but this year seriously feels as though the plants taking over. I think it takes the duration of one morning coffee for the bamboo to grow 6 inches!

...and it's not only "the greens" that's get green/or white like...leather shoes,jackets etc.:ermm:

I grew up in Seattle also. Completely agree with you Dec. Jan. and Feb. are far better than rainy weather. They are not cold or to hot. Then again I am not a Thai my wife thinks they are cold.

I grew up in Seattle also. Completely agree with you Dec. Jan. and Feb. are far better than rainy weather. They are not cold or to hot. Then again I am not a Thai my wife thinks they are cold.

hollymolly...have you ever got on your bike at 7am in December??!!...if not,trust me...it's freezing!!!!

Uff Da! Ya gotta be a real Dawg to want to ski in the rain. :ph34r:

hollymolly...have you ever got on your bike at 7am in December??!!...if not,trust me...it's freezing!!!!

Perhaps if you waited until 9:00 or just stayed off your bike you could enjoy the weather better.

Not sure if I would enjoy being on a bike in a driving rain but what the heck each to there own. Well actually I would not enjoy it.