Anti-Gay "Tea Party" U.S.A. Presidential Candidate Has A Google Problem

Jingthing

When is the next Presidential election? I need to hire a cave to get away from it all.

November 6th 2012

Bachmann recently referred to today's Russia as the Soviet Union. Snicker, snicker.

Here's a first stab at a neologism for Bachmann. As many know, Bachmann has asserted that all gays are in bondage. So it makes sense that her definition be Bondage and Discipline related.

So how about this one.

Harvey's New World Dictionary

Bachmann -- noun

A gay sadomasochistic "top mann" who can only perform while classical music is playing

Not sure my definition is good enough, but what's your idea? Perhaps we can lobby Dan Savage to do for Bachmann what he did to Santorum.

Edited by Jingthing

When is the next Presidential election? I need to hire a cave to get away from it all.

November 6th 2012

Bachmann recently referred to today's Russia as the Soviet Union. Snicker, snicker.

That's just an ordinary Alzheimer's-type, old-person problem. Nothing to worry about for a presidential candidate. Remember, Reagan is said to have ruled his kingdom the last couple years under the influence of Alzheimer's. BUT, he had Nancy's astrology-based advice to keep him on the straight and narrow. There's always a work-around. whistling.gif

She's 55. Alzheimer's disease is generally an over 65 disease. Please don't hijack this topic with an irrelevancy.

Incidence rates

after age 65[198] Age New affected

per thousand

person–years

65–69 3

70–74 6

75–79 9

80–84 23

85–89 40

90– 69