Lucky Man Guys

kyb789

They give me the lucky man BS when I see them. I would like to smack them in the face with a creme pie sometime.

Not long ago, I had the Philippine guy stop to tell me I had nice shoes, then try to lure me into some scam.

What about the fake students, doing a fake tourist survey? That fraud has been going for years.

Or the Tuk Tuks offering 10 baht tours running tourist scams.

Or the disfigured beggar mafia that abuse children and puppy dogs?

I hear they all pay fees(fines) to the cigarette butt/sidewalk police to operate. True?

I was walking down soi 3 a couple of years ago and one of those indian fortune tellers was approaching people and I noticed he was wearing shoes with no socks and on my way back from Bumrungrad he approached me with the line you have a lucky face and he would like to tell me my future, so I replied that I would like to return the favor and said to him that he should always wear socks in shoes because you might end up with a terrible disease . He stared at me in shock ,looked down at his feet and walked off .

A friend told me one of these guys told him "I can tell you your mother's name". "Go on then" was the reply. The guy got it in one - and it was quite an unusual name too. Another friend was with him, and the guy guessed his mum's name too. Again, not a particularly common name.:ph34r: