Bella Pizza

KRS1

great place. went there couple of days ago first time. i had the spaghetti bolognese and pizza bread (120thb+15hb) and my friend had a lasagne.

both were very tasty and portion was big enough. also 15thb for freshly baked pizza bread is very reasonable price.

will be back to try the pizza also, even in my opinion i found those little bit too pricy for the area where that restaurant is located.

form huay kaew rd. soi 3, almost opposite skybreeze condo is a great small italian restaurant where you can get a decent pizza for 90thb....

Edited by ikis

i use to love their lasagne and the pizza bread and pizza crust is one of my favorite things about Bella. Haven't found that texture anyplace else and thank god it doesnt give me acid reflux.

Want to try one of those bernaise pizzas. Their Italian sausage pizza is pretty good too, im pretty sure they make their own sausage on site.

You are lucky. The crust is what makes the pizza for me and no one has a really good one in Thailand. :(

You should give Bella a try, you may change your mind. If you go in hungry and dont drink any beer with your meal, one pizza should be just about right to leave feeling satisfied.

The lasagna was priced at 70THB. That is extremely reasonable. I'm looking forward to trying that at the next opportunity. BTW, the price of 240THB is really reasonable for what you get and it's much less expensive than one of the more popular places that offers pizza in town. Plus the quality at Bella is far superior in my opinion.

Edited by venturalaw

You are lucky. The crust is what makes the pizza for me and no one has a really good one in Thailand. :(

You should give Bella a try, you may change your mind. If you go in hungry and dont drink any beer with your meal, one pizza should be just about right to leave feeling satisfied.

It certainly sounds worth a try. :)

Something else I failed to mention. They open at 5:00PM for dinner. I arrived at 4:35 and was looking at the menu outside. The friendly staff invited me in saying that it was no problem that I was early. They provided water, and I enjoyed the air conditioned interior while waiting. The place is spacious and very clean.

Edited by venturalaw

They're also open for lunch time. I got there around 2pm when i went.

The owner makes the pizza himself so should be consistent. When i went, his wife told him to get inside and make a pizza ...LOL :jap:

Edited by KRS1

Right. I should have mentioned it. They are closed from 2:00 - 5:00. I don't recall the AM opening time posted on the door. They also provide free wi-fi.

Right. I should have mentioned it. They are closed from 2:00 - 5:00. I don't recall the AM opening time posted on the door. They also provide free wi-fi.

11am-2pm lunch....then.....5pm-10pm

i found it on one of their facebook pictures.

Bella Hours for lunch and dinner

oh and its 60 baht for small Heineken and 100 baht for large Heineken.

7-11 cost 72 baht for a large bottle, so fairly reasonable.

It's the old Pauline and Mr. Chan's, that was located 10 years ago inside the moat at Chan Puek, then moved to the small square opposite Northern Foods.

Had lunch there today and my friend had Pizza.

I am not a great pizza fan but I polished off a couple of slices and nothing wrong from my point of view.

I luv their Schnitzel and the Fisherman's Friend.

Spotless clean and friendly staff.

john

We went to Bella Pizza last night and enjoyed every bite of their pizza. Same owners as Mr. Chan, Miss Pauline but their crust is different this time. I liked their previous recipe but like this even more. The toppings were fresh, we had shrimp and clam with ham and whatever else. Good stuff. Be aware I eat Duke's as well as Coach's pizza which is more American style but find Bella tasty but not too heavy.

We went to Bella Pizza last night and enjoyed every bite of their pizza. Same owners as Mr. Chan, Miss Pauline but their crust is different this time. I liked their previous recipe but like this even more. The toppings were fresh, we had shrimp and clam with ham and whatever else. Good stuff. Be aware I eat Duke's as well as Coach's pizza which is more American style but find Bella tasty but not too heavy.

Bella's pizza is way better than any of the others as far as I'm concerned as will as being more reasonably priced.

Edited by venturalaw

Went there last night, had the Setto Bello pizza (240B) and a large Leo, the wife had the lasagne (140B) and a huge banana smoothy. Total 525B.

The Setto Bello was tasty, good amount of toppings and sauce. I prefer my crust a little more charred, which I probably should have told them. The lasagne was awful though. Good portion, but the sauce was too overpowering, almost like tomato puree, and very little in the way of cheese.

Friendly staff, clean shop, but lighting is a little too bright, resulting in not much in the way of ambience.