Amp Or Monster Energy Drinks?

czGLoRy

It makes Monster look like Orange Squash! Seriously, it is that good! It would probably be banned instantly in the UK for example as it's so strong.

Shazam .. I tried a 150 Storm. I would not quite rate it like a Monster but not bad either. It got my synapses firing and snagged a miss marked pair of high end cycling shoes on Ebay for a fraction of the fair market price.

Still miss the no sugar Monster but once in a while a Storm is pretty good.

Try Lipovitan if you really want to get rolling.

Or the original Red Bull with Theoplex.

Lipovitan?

Come on! Maybe five years ago lol.

I can see & understand comparing M-150 Storm to a monster as there's about ten times the volume therefore increased everything but i still think that it would win by volume.

I.e. The same effect from a M-150 Storm compared to the same amount of Monster energy drink.

M-150 storm would blow it away in my opinion and maybe ...... just maybe Lipovitan may make 5Th place lol

what is this liptovan I don't receall seeing it, will try a google serach though : )

monster "yellow" don't remember the name, the one with juice, was always my favorite, features guarana as well which is more slow releasing of a caffeine than standard stuff. Tastes great as well. Low carb monster or zero is also much healthier.

M-150 tastes like heavily sugared cough syrup to me.

Favorite one in Thaialnd is "Shark cool bite". Me and my room mate kind ofw ant to order these by the box instead of having to go to 7/11 every othr day and clean out a row.

150-storm is the stuff for the moment. Not quite the Amp, Full Throttle, or Monster that I was used to in the US but this is better than the standard M150 or any other brands here. Just wish that it comes in bigger bottles, or US size can of Amp. :rolleyes:

Lipovitan?

I can see & understand comparing M-150 Storm to a monster as there's about ten times the volume therefore increased everything but i still think that it would win by volume.

I.e. The same effect from a M-150 Storm compared to the same amount of Monster energy drink.

M-150 storm would blow it away in my opinion and maybe ...... just maybe Lipovitan may make 5Th place lol

No wonder your wriggling and can't sleep cloughy if your on these all the time :D

Lipovitan?

No wonder your wriggling and can't sleep cloughy if your on these all the time :D

Maybe he needs to keep awake til 4am too? sad.gif

Lipovitan?

Maybe he needs to keep awake til 4am too? sad.gif

Don't drink them that often to be honest Alfie, they spoil the taste of my beer lol.

Not often I stay up until that time these days uptheos. Unfortunately it's all too common for me to be awake though sad.gif