Fixing An Iphone In Phuket

MisterMan

Hi I bought an iphone 3 in the states. Had it unlocked, was working great until I realized there was no speaker. With headphone it was fine. I did all the little tricks I read about and nothing worked.

I had to have the power switch fixed too. ( I bought this 2nd hand off my nephew) so I wonder if the non-genius broke the speaker then?

I became compelled to open it after watching some You Tube videos. Thinking maybe it would be just a loose wire. Then I the case cracked a bit during my surgery. urg. . So now I have a very broken iphone but I it can be fixed.

But where? At this point I would be happy to just sell it as I didn't love it when I used it (at the time not knowing the ringer did not work)>

Quite content with my dumb-phone.

Take it to Phuket town.

I can't remember the name but the Apple shop in central recommend them and use them for warranty work.

Please don't take it to big c, they couldn't even change the front glass without breaking clips that held it in place and left me with a loose front glass.

It made the home button sunk in and annoying.

So to the Apple dealer in Phuket town?

Yes pretty sure it was the guy in Big C who broke it. Never mind that my friend bought one from him but can't get it fixed here and has to send it out but can't get it mailed back. nightmare.