Live Now: The Legal Rights Of Foreigners In Thailand And The Thai Judicial System - Live Streaming Videocast

george

The legal rights of foreigners in Thailand and the Thai judicial system - LIVE streaming

The legal rights of foreigners in Thailand and the Thai judicial system -

LIVE from Pattaya City Hall by a panel of presiding judges from Chonburi. Aug 24, 2011 from 1pm to 4pm

Moderator: Drew Noyes

LIVE VIDEOCAST HERE: http://www.thaivisa.com/content/foreigners-thai-law

We are expecting the videocast to be live from 12:45, please join in!

I'll not be able to view it then George. Do you know if it will be recorded?

Yes it will be recorded and we will provide a link to the archive later.

Is it working? I'm getting an error when I press the play button:

Server not found: rtmpt://209.190.1.124:80/oflaDemo

Edit: Got it working on a different internet connection.

I get the same thing 12call. Too bad I don't have another source.

Between the Lousy Sound and bad accent it is almost impossible to follow what he's saying!...

I suggest some minor sound adjustments like using a small soundboard and turning DOWN the Treble...

And do something about the Horrible Echo! A Microphone mask and Uni-Directional Mic might help.

and I can't believe the court doesn't have a More Fluent English Speaker!!!

CS

Edited by CosmicSurfer

Is it working? I'm getting an error when I press the play button:

Server not found: rtmpt://209.190.1.124:80/oflaDemo

Edit: Got it working on a different internet connection.

I get the same thing 12call. Too bad I don't have another source.

What browser do you use?

Can you clean the cache and try to reload?

-

Thank you!

Between the Lousy Sound and bad accent it is almost impossible to follow what he's saying!...

I suggest some minor sound adjustments like using a small soundboard and turning DOWN the Treble...

And do something about the Horrible Echo! A Microphone mask and Uni-Directional Mic might help.

CS

His English is fine though he does have a strong accent. But the delivery is a bit patronizing in it's tone and what he's saying makes no sense in regards to the legal terms and application so in essence no more understanding then before he began speaking. This is isn't his fault, it's just the laws he has to try to explain which seem senseless.

Was watching it and saw the person who looked 20 at the most presenting it. English is extreemly poor and hard to understand. It talks about the rights of criminals in Thailand which is probably 0.03% of most farangs living here. I ask the question what is the point of this? Every farang as a tourists or expat living here knows that thai law will be thrown at them if they step on thier appendix. What about explaing something that 99.97% of farangs in Thailand want to hear. Family law, civil law and property law. Is this Thailands way of saying that ALL FARANGS are criminals? Is it a way of admitting that Thailand is a safehaven for criminals from around the globe?

Please do not waste you money and time on this rubbish and have a proper forum on what farangs really want to hear and have explained.

Unwatchable, stops and starts on 16 meg True Connection in Pattaya

What's your international connection?

1447548959.png

1447550134.png

That should be more than enough, (250kbs should be enough)

Are you still experiencing these drops?

It works over a VPN connection to UK, so it's TRUE internet QOS issue, they detected a surge from source IP address

All this is just tokenism, The Legal establishment have no desire to protect non Thais, the attitude is because of the climate in thailand and western economy going down the tubes "if you leave there are dozens more to come here and spend their money"

The video is valuable, thank you for streaming it!

Also, the presenter's English is more than adequate, and easy enough to understand.

I am married and have a family, and am interested in the property laws.. I hope some of the questions presented in the thaivisa Q&A thread are answered.

CS

Thank you for your recommendation!

Camera guy adjusted now the echo.

The mic is unidirectional, and we are broadcasting with 44kbs for sound, but we can do nothing about the English :)

CS

His English is fine though he does have a strong accent. But the delivery is a bit patronizing in it's tone and what he's saying makes no sense in regards to the legal terms and application so in essence no more understanding then before he began speaking. This is isn't his fault, it's just the laws he has to try to explain which seem senseless.

They Changed Speakers!

CS