Need Condo To Rent

pmf113b

Hello,

Me and my husband are staying in Chiang Mai from Nov 8th until March 30th and need a condo to rent.

We visit Chiang Mai most years and prefer the Huay Keaw, Nimman Road areas

If anyone has a condo to rent around that area preferably Hillside 4 or maybe one of the newer units that were being built last year around Nimman please email me with full details, prices and pictures.

Thanks Paula

When you get here, stay in a hotel for a couple of nights, and then go to the individual buildings to see what is available, or contact one or two of the real estate agencies and you can book something over the internet if you trust pictures. You are asking TV members to send you pictures, prices, and all sort of details without telling what type of space you want in terms of square meters, how many bedrooms, what price, etc. If you want specific answers, you have to ask specific questions.

When you get here, stay in a hotel for a couple of nights, and then go to the individual buildings to see what is available, or contact one or two of the real estate agencies and you can book something over the internet if you trust pictures. You are asking TV members to send you pictures, prices, and all sort of details without telling what type of space you want in terms of square meters, how many bedrooms, what price, etc. If you want specific answers, you have to ask specific questions.

I did actually state on the advert preferably "Hillside 4", 99% of units at Hillside 4 are studios and around 45 square metres. The rental per month is from around 10,000 bahts. So not sure really why you feel I am being unreasonable by asking for prices and pictures.

We thought about staying somewhere for a few nights when we arrive but we would much rather find somewhere beforehand.

We thought about staying somewhere for a few nights when we arrive but we would much rather find somewhere beforehand.

And planning so a head in thailand you are more likely to get burned like a previous quote said book a place for a few nights then look around otherwise you will get ripped off with inflated internet prices (Trust me) my mum always does this and then complains she got ripped off when she gets here .

But what do we expats know living here sorry for the sarcasm but it's true.

I did actually state on the advert preferably "Hillside 4", 99% of units at Hillside 4 are studios and around 45 square metres. The rental per month is from around 10,000 bahts. So not sure really why you feel I am being unreasonable by asking for prices and pictures.

30 seconds and the magic of Google and I came across this....

http://www.ht-real-estate.com/for_rent/condos-for-rent/cd1115.html

http://www.ht-real-estate.com/condo_rent.html

There is a huge billboard with photos next to Hillside 4? (Thannon Huay Kaew) advertising newly refurbished single or studio condos on a promotion of 39,000 Baht per month marked down from 45,000 or possibly 49,000. Hard to imagine someone would pay that for a single.