Parking

Is it just Me ?.. I get fed up, I park in a near empty Lotus with a dirty car, return and some dick head has parked right against the drivers door, and you can see from the dirt hes slithered all down the side of your happy ride sitting alone. Little Scratches appear all the time from shopping bags. Never mind this Loose Face Rubbish, i tell em where to get off these days.:annoyed:

Yeah I was filling the pick-up up the other day and old matey the bowser attendant must have been tired so decided to use the side of my pick-up as a leaning post, he was rather shocked when I wound down the window and told him to get the fuc_k off my vehicle.

as I cant have someone guard my ride at all times, I have found only fix is to have it waxed every second month with an excellent wax (Meguire21) to avoid scratches from this kind of behaviour

I have even found people sitting on my hood with metal decorations on their jeans ass

Yeah I was filling the pick-up up the other day and old matey the bowser attendant must have been tired so decided to use the side of my pick-up as a leaning post, he was rather shocked when I wound down the window and told him to get the fuc_k off my vehicle.

Thick as Pig Poop. The buttons on their Jeans scratch the paint.Thats after Dolly Mops dug the pump nozzel into the side,and stopped at the first round figure,leaving room for another 20 litres.:angry:

The other day in Tesco's car park, walking towards the entrance and watch this dick head trying to maneuver his saloon into this tiny gap cos it was near the entrance. The plonker didn't realize until he final did it that he couldn't open the doors :lol:.

The other day in Tesco's car park, walking towards the entrance and watch this dick head trying to maneuver his saloon into this tiny gap cos it was near the entrance. The plonker didn't realize until he final did it that he couldn't open the doors :lol:.

Did he then do the Mr. Bean trick ? Reversed, got out of his car and pushed it back in the same parking spot ? :lol:

Edited by MJCM

Then there's the Loony Lotus Line Painter.He has decided all Tesco.Lotus.Customers are Anorexic,and drive a Micra .. Whilst Mr Striper down at Big C,has decided all thier Customers are Big Cs and widened the gaps. Even Cruzes can fit in. What made me connect Big C with a Snooze.?.:ermm:

I don't get this you guys why do you not what I do, drive centrally over the line of two spaces, job done.B)

Because in the door map pocket I carry a tomahawk axe, I find it leaves nice dents in a vehicle body skin on those who park just to be cun_ts.

I don't get this you guys why do you not what I do, drive centrally over the line of two spaces, job done.B)

Because in the door map pocket I carry a tomahawk axe, I find it leaves nice dents in a vehicle body skin on those who park just to be cun_ts.

Well if you are directing that at me I hope you get caught on camera doing it, so fuc_k you, asshol_e.:fight:

Well if you are directing that at me I hope you get caught on camera doing it, so fuc_k you, asshol_e.:fight:

Nope not directed at you, just imbeciles in general who purposely park just to piss others off, I like to lead by example and if parking like a cun_t is said imbeciles lead then its nice to follow their lead and give a little back.

Then there's the Loony Lotus Line Painter.He has decided all Tesco.Lotus.Customers are Anorexic,and drive a Micra .. Whilst Mr Striper down at Big C,has decided all thier Customers are Big Cs and widened the gaps. Even Cruzes can fit in. What made me connect Big C with a Snooze.?.:ermm:

What? can someone translate.....please. :rolleyes:

A while ago i started noticing scratches appearing on my car, in all sorts of places. Couldn't figure out where they were coming from. One night came downstairs and turned on the outside lights to see a couple of cats snoozing -one on the bonnet, the other on the roof. Startled they sprang off, with a nice scratching sound of claws on metal. Now, despite having a covered driveway, have to faff about covering the car up at night. It's either that or get a shotgun.

Cat owners don't seem to have to take any responsibility. Funny, cos i know if one of my dogs did all the damage these cats have done, to someone else's car, i bet i'd be paying for it.

Sorry Mate i foregot Bikers only Grunt and Swill Beer.:D

So thats it YOUR a biker :D

Seriously i'm guessing your posting using an Ipad or similar...hence the lack of spaces and new lines.

So thats it YOUR a biker :D

Seriously i'm guessing your posting using an Ipad or similar...hence the lack of spaces and new lines.

Nearly right, In car Laptop outside 7/11 mainly. whats a Haley Davidson , Jims Sister.:D

He means Tescos white lined car parking place areas are smaller than Big 'C' ones.

Have no idea what snooze has to do with it.:blink:

He means Tescos white lined car parking place areas are smaller than Big 'C' ones.

Have no idea what snooze has to do with it.:blink:

Big Cs drive a Cruze :coffee1:

I rarely go to Big C but when I do I really like their VIP parking for Chevrolet's.

VIP and Chevy doesnt look right together.:D

Probably the truth is he is trying to park his SUV in the disabled bays.

I shit you not, Big C north Pattaya has VIP parking for Chevs, nice wide parking bays at the door controlled by a singular monkey that appears to understand a "stop blowing that fuc_king whistle as I WILL ram it up your asshol_e sans lubricant if you dont" look. Pity BigC is utter crap and I rarely go there.

Me too!, still trying to work out what a "loose face" is!!.

ph34r.gif

For the benefit of Schoolteachers and other pedantics , the Face Thing is a Thai Treat. Send Daughter out Whoring for a Ferang, no face loss there of course !!. it only occurs when he wont but dear Dad a Truck for outside his Issan Hut. Trans Am, did Pontiac use Holley or Carters in those days of Smokey movies.?.WallMart leave enough room in their bays for a SUV, perhaps Tesco and Big C management never look at the Customers Crushed Up and Exchanging Door Paint :D