Top Posters In This Topic

I am 20 years older than my wife. :D

She acts 10 years older than her age :D

I act 10 years younger than my age. :D

Seems to work out quite well for us. :D

when we first met i was twice her age

now, after 17 years, i am only 1.5 timer her age

Some things get better with age. :o

I'm 21 years older. Works well. We've been happily married here since 1983. I moved to Thailand in 1966.

My son is 20 and going to university. Just right.

I seriously recommend ignoring anyone trying to incite age discrimination in these forums. Let them leave their intolerant hang-ups at home.

The miraculous thing about the Brian Clegg case is that despite knowing his mail order bride for only 3 days ,and there being a 52 year age gap the British Emassy ECOs gave her a visa without any trouble at all. makes you wonder if money was passed under the table somewhere.

The miraculous thing about the Brian Clegg case is that despite knowing his mail order bride for only 3 days ,and there being a 52 year age gap the British Emassy ECOs gave her a visa without any trouble at all. makes you wonder if money was passed under the table somewhere.

And that takes the f**cking piss! :o

And that takes the f**cking piss! :o

Yep blokes like this make it difficult for the rest of us that have genuine applications.

I was just wondering, this question is for Boo, how did you find getting hubby back to the U.K? Any other ladies out there with Thai hubbys, what were your experiences with the embassy?

Edited by daleyboy