Age Difference Btw You & Your Partner

monochaser

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is a few months older than me and we're both 31. I always went for the older women, but I guess I hedged my bet a little. :D

I am accustomed to being called "mentally older" than I am, but I think she could be too... we both had to grow up fast in our lives, and I think that is a big part of our compatibility. However, it also means we can go at it like stubborn old coots. :o

Hello;Poochai's and Pooying's and All. Finally my first post When I first met my wife she was 18,19, and 21 the firsy year I met her in LOS. We've been together for 25 year's and are both 48 be carefull of the math, otherwise if your in Love who gives a kee Chok-Dee!

Hello;Poochai's and Pooying's and All. Finally my first post When I first met my wife she was 18,19, and 21 the firsy year I met her in LOS. We've been together for 25 year's and are both 48 be carefull of the math, otherwise if your in Love who gives a kee Chok-Dee!

:o

What is it with Canadians?

:D

:o

How old were you at 19 Jai Dee,probale 25 that's what' with Canuck's we don't tend to exaggerate,all in good fun! Jai Dee. Chok Dee!

How old were you at 19 Jai Dee,probale 25 that's what' with Canuck's we don't tend to exaggerate,all in good fun! Jai Dee. Chok Dee!

:o:D :D

:o:D :D

Jai Dee glad you had three good laughs who care's if you bullkee about your age be carefull if you have a pension to look forward to. Not worth fibbing for to get your hubby.Chok-Dee! Good Heart!

Jai Dee glad you had three good laughs who care's if you bullkee about your age be carefull if you have a pension to look forward to. Not worth fibbing for to get your hubby.Chok-Dee! Good Heart!

Just having a bit of a laugh dannyman... no offense intended. :o

Hey, I note that although you've been a registered ThaiVisa member for a while, you haven't really posted much yet.

Why don't you stroll on over to this thread and say g'day to everyone.

Just having a bit of a laugh dannyman... no offense intended. :o

Hey, I note that although you've been a registered ThaiVisa member for a while, you haven't really posted much yet.

Why don't you stroll on over to this thread and say g'day to everyone.

[/quoteJai Dee Kap Koon Liter, to tell you the truth I am just new to typing on this pad,that is why one is hesitant to parta,but Kap koon/ka? for the introduction enjoy listening from you guy's about Thai,lived in LOS 7 years in the 80s,mia goes back to bann to see family every year ,I miss THAI very much and plan on to retire within the next sip pi. Thank's for the intro like to keep in touch. Crash time here in Vancouver. Chok Dee, Jai Dee.

What about mental age, or the age you feel?

I'd say my wife is older than me.

Surely this is a lot more important than real age, unless you take the wife back to Farangland and are worried what others will think?

No need to worry what others think about the age differnce they are too busy laughing at 6"8 140kgs and 4"10 56kgs(but getting bigger by the day but dont tell her that) :o

Notice: Mostly are older farang men and younger Thai girls.

Is this the first MIA=wife???

For my eyes,the gap between age should not more than 10 years.

I'm a woman who is no needs money or any material things from man . I had BF when I studied in up-country. I met him. He was 56 years and I just 29 years. He was friend of my advisor and donate money for the university.

I had some problems with the olderman because he was a jealous man. If some farangs men talked to me that was my fault. I went to Black Forest(Titisee) and spend holiday at friend's house(10 students both man and woman). He said I'm not good Thai girl and try to do like any bargirls.

When he visited Thailand and I went to the gala dinner with him(He is high position in big company) If someone asked him about me, he was angry and couldn't stay long in any parties.

For Thai people eyes, when we see an older farang men with younger thai girls(age different 20+) . We are in negative idea. This is Fact in Thailand. He told me "Don't want to live in Thailand because Don't like Thai attitude".

But I like to live in Thailand because I have business at here.

New here :o My husband-to-be is only a couple of months older than me - we are both 22. We are looking into weddings in Thailand. he is american by birth but spent half his life growing up in Thailand so he is keen on Phuket. We foresee some difficulties with some of his family members though because i am caucasian. Anyone have to deal with prejudices from the families of their mate?

I'm 49 the Thai GF is 24.  We seem made for each other.  But we've only been together a short time.  Time will tell but I think this relationship will work.  She keeps me happy....I keep her happy.  Sounds corny but so far if works  :o

Apart from me being 1 year older than you I could have written your post. It's early days for us yet (7 months) but it's looking good, she has never given me any cause to doubt her sincerity (after reading so much about us oldies getting ripped off/conned whatever by young Thai women it's something I'm well aware of), any arguements/disagreements are quickly made up and forgotten about, she knows I'm a poor farang and doesn't make any demands financially.....I find it very difficult to fault her in any way (apart from being a lousy cook!). I reckon I have a good un.

Notice: Mostly are older farang men and younger Thai girls.

Is this the first MIA=wife???

For my eyes,the gap between age should not more than 10 years.

I'm a woman who is no needs money or any material things from man . I had BF when I studied in up-country. I met him. He was 56 years and I just 29 years. He was friend of my advisor and donate money for the university.

I had some problems with the olderman because he was a jealous man. If some farangs men talked to me that was my fault. I went to Black Forest(Titisee) and spend holiday at friend's house(10 students both man and woman). He said I'm not good Thai girl and try to do like any bargirls.

When he visited Thailand and I went to the gala dinner with him(He is high position in big company) If someone  asked him about me, he was angry and couldn't stay long in any parties.

For Thai people eyes, when we see an older farang men with younger thai girls(age different 20+) . We are in negative idea. This is Fact in Thailand. He told me "Don't  want to live in Thailand because Don't like Thai attitude".

But I like to live in Thailand because I have business at here.

You were a government officer you said.