Pipe Bending

shaggy1969

High folks,could anyone suggest a good place to buy a pipe bender from?I am situated in Kalasin area but will travel to buy a good one.Maximum pipe diameter will be 40 mm and wall thickness no greater than 3 mm.any help greatly appreciated.

Shaggy

I have a catalog from http://hydraulictool.net , picked it up from the last machinery show at Bitec. Looks like their website has everything the catalog shows....the whole range of pipe benders.

No direct experience with them, so can't vouch for quality/price/service.

Good luck!

Thanks for the link beechstreet,i have just had a look at their site and they have some interesting stuff there,all hydraulic which is a bit more than what i am looking for.What i need is a basic but good quality pipe bender for 45 and 90 degree bends without crimping but hyrdraulictool.net may very well come in handy later.Thanks for your help.

Shaggy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Shaggy,

You can get all of the steel products at Global House in Roi-Et ot Khoen Khan both are not too far from Kalasin.

there is also a grat tool shop in Udon called Tool Pro its in the northern sector of the ring road,

Global house are also here.

I will look out for a pipe bender there in the next few days

I wish i could bring this lot with me ....

post-126208-0-40101800-1315638386_thumb. post-126208-0-70698600-1315638388_thumb.

and these

post-126208-0-28454800-1315638393_thumb. post-126208-0-43657300-1315638395_thumb.

chair frame with 15 bends in it.

post-126208-0-98238900-1315638390_thumb.

Hello Shaggy,

You can get all of the steel products at Global House in Roi-Et ot Khoen Khan both are not too far from Kalasin.

there is also a grat tool shop in Udon called Tool Pro its in the northern sector of the ring road,

I wish i could bring this lot with me ....

post-126208-0-40101800-1315638386_thumb. post-126208-0-70698600-1315638388_thumb.

and these

post-126208-0-28454800-1315638393_thumb. post-126208-0-43657300-1315638395_thumb.

chair frame with 15 bends in it.

post-126208-0-98238900-1315638390_thumb.

Many thanks Whitworthsocket,any info would be greatly appreciated regarding the benders and prices.

Shaggy

Hello Shaggy,

OK I was late getting to Tool shop Pro.

They didnt have a bender in stock but I found a brochure in Thai that had quite a good loking one for 9500 baht.

I can take a photo of the brochure and or send the companies telephone number.

An Update

I was looking at the benders on the brochure. There was a rather more expensive model that I saw being used in Koen kahn when I get time I will look at google earth and see if I can get a rough address.

regards Whitworth

Hello Shaggy,

They didnt have a bender in stock but I found a brochure in Thai that had quite a good loking one for 9500 baht.

An Update

I was looking at the benders on the brochure. There was a rather more expensive model that I saw being used in Koen kahn when I get time I will look at google earth and see if I can get a rough address.

regards Whitworth

Hello Shaggy,

Once again,many thanks :thumbsup: