Best Place Foe A Relaxing Holiday

malct

I am looking for a 10 day get away from it all holiday but close enough to bars and restaurants. any Ideas!!!

looking for a Hotel with a pool with a daily Price on under 2000Baht per night

Somewhere like Jomiten and a few hours traveling from the airport. (been to Jomtien 3 times now, so looking for a Change)

We have been looking at Hua Hin but there must be other resorts on the mainland that we have not been to.

Enjoyed Bang saen last year but it was mainly thia people and the town is geared up for the thai people

I understand that we all have different tastes in Holidays, But there must be Other resorts that other people go to and maybe i have not heard of them yet.

Malc

Why dont u try Koh Samet Island. plenty of bars and food

I guess it depends on the type of person u are and what u really enjoy doing.

I live in Ban Phe which is opposite the island apart from some heavy rain periodically

the weather has been pretty good. I run a guesthouse here in Ban Phe. Anyway if you want some things checked out

let me know

Cheers Mark (aussie)

Thank you for your Replies.

We have had a busy 10 days in Thailand with getting married and applying for a settlement Visa with only a weekend in Jomtien to relax before heading up to ubon Ratchatani to visit the in-laws.

I fly back to the UK tomorrow for 2 weeks before coming back for our honeymoon, thats why i am looking for a relaxing holiday.

We mainly like going out to to eat good food and then listen to some music in a bar and relax., During the day we like to be able to go for walks and sit by the beach.

i will also be having my 50th Birthday on the holiday

I guess this time of the year, you take a change with the weather.

What is the main resort in Koh Chang?

We are planning on the last 4 days in bangkok, just in case we hear about the Visa application.

malc