Thai Stocks Charting Package

Hi Folks,

My wife and I are looking to trade Thai Stocks. We have strategies for all time frames which are mainly based around technical analysis but which include some fundamental analysis. Can anyone recommend any free charting package that includes the stocks in the SET with decent charts and a good selection of indicators?

To trade Thai stocks you will need to go through one of the local brokers anyway. The process of opening account is pretty straight forward and you dont need deposit much in the beginning. The broker will provide you with live trading tools including charting etc. My advise will be to open account in your wife's name(if she is Thai and you trust her), cause as a foreigner you will not be able to get margin or to short sell stocks.

KT Zimco platform is free and very good, if you open an account with them you can do everything including having a margin account ( well I have one )

Are you foreigner? Can you short sell with KT Zimco? How long you have that account?

KT Zimco platform is free and very good, if you open an account with them you can do everything including having a margin account ( well I have one )

Are you foreigner? Can you short sell with KT Zimco? How long you have that account?

Thanks for the replies folks.

Thanks for the replies folks.

I also use technical analysis and the free charting systems that come when you open local trading accounts are awful and very limited- you can't even do basic searches like which stocks currently have RSIs under 30 for example

Im also looking for a good free tech analysis tool...

Have opened a 30 day free trial with Kim Eng, charting package seems reasonable though filters appear limited, there are issues with the page closing and the words 'duplicate log on' appearing which may be a time out issue on the free trial. It seems that to get a reasonable charting package you do indeed first need a broker account, and that many of the brokers then allow you to log onto efinancethai which is a charting package they all seem to share. Currently applying for a trial account with Kt zimco to see what's available there.

Cheers