Where In Bkk Can I Buy A Ceramic Water Dispenser?

Robroy

Where in BKK can I buy a ceramic water dispenser?

Don't want a refrigerated one; don't want a 'tipper'.

Kindly only respond if you know for sure - not "Why don't you try...?" - as I have already spent a lot of time at Big C, HomePro, Robinson's, Esplanade, Tesco, etc.

Thanking you.

Have you tried calling the companies that deliver bottled water? I know they offer various kinds of dispensers for customers. Even if you chose not to have the water delivered maybe they could sell you one .. if they offer a ceramic one. I wonder too if you c an simply have one made by a pottery shop.

Edited by Nisa

If you are talking about the old drip water filters do not believe they have been sold for decades but are often available at antique shops from my understanding. They were a real PIA to use as require frequent cleaning/boiling of filters to get any flow of water to pass through. And even then often below usage requirements. I have seen on display at TMD shops but only as what used to be in Grand Dads day. If I were looking perhaps weekend market china shops (but I do not know for sure any are sold there).

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll follow up the water companies.

No, I didn't want the old ceramic drip filter type - just a ceramic base to hold a bottle: real simple. (And I guess it doesn't really have to be ceramic, tho they usually are.)