Us Mail Forwarding Company

Can anyone recommend a reliable, secure and reasonably priced mail forwarding company that can provide a US address and will receive and forward mail to an address in Thailand. It would probably be best if the US mailing address was in Texas or another state without personal income tax. Thanks.

I use Maillink Plus, in Las Vegas (no personal income tax state). http://www.maillinkplus.com/

So far (about one year+), they have been absolutely great, seeming to go the extra mile. They even forwarded a package when I didn't have enough balance to cover the postage. I used PayPal to top up, of course.

They offer scanning of mail - either the outside only, or as many pages as you wish, for $1 a page. You can schedule forwardings in advance, or look at your box and decide what to send now and what to send later. Very flexible.

I have no financial interest in the company, and I can't speak highly enough of their service. It seems to have one guy (Eric) in charge, and he treats his customers like gold.

The website is a bit unsophisticated, but never had any trouble with it.

Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...